Pages

 

kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare

images Kelly Rowland - Motivation kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland, quot;Motivation
  • Kelly Rowland, quot;Motivation



  • vnsriv
    03-25 03:15 PM
    Please read this http://www.klaskolaw.com/library/files/desk_reference_-_employee_verification,_employer_sanctions.pdf

    The HR guy is ignorant and has no clue of serious implications of discrimimation

    Other link is http://www.uslaw.com/library/article/article_182.html you have to be a member.





    wallpaper Kelly Rowland, quot;Motivation kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland ft Busta Rhymes,
  • Kelly Rowland ft Busta Rhymes,



  • CADude
    10-05 10:38 PM
    immigration-law.com

    10/05/2007: USCIS Receipting Delay - How Does This Affect You?

    The Ombudsman of DHS is scheduled to have a teleconference on this topic on 10/12/2007 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm, Friday. How do you participate? Click here.

    PLEASE NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE YOUR EFFORTS OR POWER? Please contact if you wish to choose so.:D:D





    kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. The remix to Kelly Rowland#39;
  • The remix to Kelly Rowland#39;



  • snathan
    06-17 12:17 PM
    No I don't. You basically don't want to keep the door open wide. Once you are IN you want the door to be closed. You don't worry about loosing US jobs to India/China, but you don't want Indians/Chinese to enter USA and enjoy the "quality of life" you enjoy here.

    Nobody enters USA to live a "low profile" life.

    You are getting dangerously accustomed to the "taking things for granted" style. You are loosing your competitive skills.

    I personally know that more energetic people coming in is kind of dangerous even for my job safety-net (basically I cannot take things for granted). But I still have not learned to think beyond humanity, and I believe sharing is good. The new guys also deserve the chance for American dream.

    And I don't forget that I was also once in H1B, and came with a lot of dreams and skills.


    It has nothing to do with the door closing... There is something called law. If you are so eager to share, are you ready to share your apt with a homeless person...:D.





    2011 Kelly Rowland ft Busta Rhymes, kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland ft Busta Rhymes
  • Kelly Rowland ft Busta Rhymes



  • Hunter
    05-09 01:42 PM
    American college kids spend most of their time partying and sex. They do not study. Only a very very few really study

    As usual typical stereotyping devoid of any reality and isn't even worth a reply. It is clear that knowledge of the above poster about ameriacn teenager comes from watching MTV.

    No wonder otherwise tolerant americans are saying "F*** You" to fraudulent indian companies trying to commit fraud under the guise of globalization.



    more...


    kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland (feat.
  • Kelly Rowland (feat.



  • l1fraud
    06-15 09:02 AM
    Get over with it bunch of whiny losers. Someone can can and is willing to do the job cheaper than you.

    Think from your client's perspective:

    1. Why should he pay you more if he can get someone for cheaper price?
    2. Are you willing to do the same job for the salary that is offered by TCS, WIPRO?
    3. If you screw up , who is responsible? What can you do to mitigate damage? TCS/WIPRO can replace the whole team at free of cost to make project successful.
    4. YOU guys want to leave companies at will but the companies should not replace you at will?

    If you were bringing in value to the client that they cant get from TCS/WIPRO then you will have the job. Get some more skills, be best in the business and be smart. Know what it takes for long term success. You have to be on your toes all the time.

    STOP whining, you are just wasting time. All the best!


    1. Why should he pay you more if he can get someone for cheaper price? - No Issues as long as its by following all the rules and regulations set by the authorities.
    2. Are you willing to do the same job for the salary that is offered by TCS, WIPRO? - Nope, my salary is my personal choice. Tomorrow these companies may bring resources Illegally across border and offer 5$ per hour, would you accept that salary???
    3. If you screw up , who is responsible? What can you do to mitigate damage? TCS/WIPRO can replace the whole team at free of cost to make project successful. - BS
    4. YOU guys want to leave companies at will but the companies should not replace you at will? - Not at all, they can replace us anytime they want.. I don't know why this point ???


    Here we are discussing about a violation by companies using L-1B visa resources and we think reporting this to the agencies (ICE/USCIS) and making awareness amoung clients doesn't harm anyone who does their business within the legal frame work.





    kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland feat.
  • Kelly Rowland feat.



  • seekerofpeace
    10-01 03:29 PM
    Wow Naushit,
    Enjoy greenhood..........no luck yet for my wife...But she got a call from USCIS office of Wash DC that it is the biometrics that is holding her approval...they are issuing a biometrics appointment....I told so far she had been issued Biometrics appointment thrice and we have not received anything.

    Also if I got approved without biom availability how come she is not....she is giving crap that our job is approving the primary applicant....I told her that none of my friends have got approval just for the principal they all got approved together.

    I told her Biom does not hold approval ...she was adamant we can't approve her w/o that.

    SoP



    more...


    kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland ft.
  • Kelly Rowland ft.



  • PlainSpeak
    03-29 11:58 AM
    Man you made my day... atleast i can be happy for coming three weeks, then i will go back to normal after Visa Bulletin Copy/paste.

    Ha Ha Ha .....

    MC you are an eternal pessimist !!!





    2010 The remix to Kelly Rowland#39; kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland - Motivation
  • Kelly Rowland - Motivation



  • fatjoe
    10-21 01:39 PM
    My labor was filed in July 04 on EB2, but approved under EB3 category only. My attorney contacted uscis to with the amendment saying that my LC should have been approved under EB2 category. Finally, got a letter from uscis in Feb 2007 that my LC was approved under EB2. Could that be the reason that I did not get GC yet even my PD is current.



    more...


    kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland ft.
  • Kelly Rowland ft.



  • jungalee43
    09-12 10:06 AM
    I cannot ask my colleagues to sepnd 30 minutes on phone, but I can certainly ask them to send e-mails. They helped me during admin-fix letter campaign and they are all US citizens.
    Can someone prepare a draft for such e-mail along with all the e-mail addresses and post here?
    I can target 15 e-mails by Tuesday.





    hair Kelly Rowland ft Busta Rhymes kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland Feat.
  • Kelly Rowland Feat.



  • desi485
    11-18 03:41 PM
    The glitch is - once you have started using EAD and you apply for h1 - you have to get it stamped before you can use it ie your h1 approval comes without a i 94 extension - the costs towards going out - getting visa appointment , stamping etc.... are to be considered, and remember stamping in Canada and Mexico is not easy these days.

    Chandu, what if a person has used only 4 out of total 6 years of H1 period. Still it needs stamping?



    more...


    kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. The remix to Kelly Rowland#39;
  • The remix to Kelly Rowland#39;



  • sapota
    01-24 03:24 PM
    of England with your rebuke. It is a privilege to set foot into the Royal terminals of the London airport. The Imperial crown demands an apology and shall impose a tax of 50 pounds for this puerile behaviour.





    hot Kelly Rowland (feat. kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly looks absolutely
  • Kelly looks absolutely



  • abuddyz
    01-21 10:20 PM
    sundarpn,

    your H1 was approved very recently. I guess that was the reason for your passport delay..


    If I am not wrong.. i read somewhere that your passport was delayed.. that was the reason i posted above reply.. correct me if i am wrong..



    more...


    house Kelly Rowland feat. kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland
  • Kelly Rowland



  • texanguy
    10-01 03:25 PM
    This point has been already discussed before.it was mentioned that married dependents can be added later on if their country of birth is different...

    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf

    How come there is pending cases in 2007, 2008 and 2009 for EB2 and EB3 India?

    From the PDF I see the following

    EB2
    2007 after july fiasco - 559
    2008 - 178
    2009 - 9

    EB3

    2007 after july fiasco - 466
    2008 - 88
    2009 - 5

    My understanding is that the visa bulletin were never open for priorty dates from Aug 2007 to till date....EVER..

    I may be missing something..





    tattoo Kelly Rowland feat. kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly grabs a couple New
  • Kelly grabs a couple New



  • Saralayar
    09-23 09:08 PM
    how many visas are allocated every year per country, per preference ? say INDIA EB3 ?
    No one is answering for this question in this forum. It makes one to think that no one bothers about EB3 guys.:(



    more...


    pictures Kelly Rowland ft. kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Motivation Remix feat. Kelly
  • Motivation Remix feat. Kelly



  • mrsr
    06-17 12:54 AM
    Hi

    I have a question regarding g28 , did u file this form when you did it yourself ..

    can an attorney file g28 later on if there is a RFE , who else can file g28





    dresses Kelly looks absolutely kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Download: Kelly Rowland Ft.
  • Download: Kelly Rowland Ft.



  • BharatPremi
    03-26 10:47 AM
    I understand your frustration. I have heard similar things from employers about hiring people on H-1B.

    Are you just assuming or have you actually tried to find out if there is indeed some law which allows employers to not consider a candidate solely based on the fact that he/she has an EAD as opposed to a green card? I can certainly understand that you don't want to get involved in a lawsuit and pay lawyer fees when you can easily find another job. But its not that difficult to contact OSC.

    Having said that, I do understand that the employer can find a number of reasons to not hire somebody and all that would be legal. But here we have a case where you have 5 companies who have refused to consider you solely based on your immigration status. Somebody earlier has this in writing from Capital One.

    I urge you and anybody else who has gone through this to find out more about this by calling the OSC's hotline. (http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/htm/engperliwdiss.htm) If I were in your situation, I would at least want to find out what my rights are, what is discriminatory and what is allowed by law. Call them and simply explain that you believe that you were not considered eligible for a job because you have an EAD card as opposed to a Green Card.

    Yes, I am aware about this but in my case I do not have any written or tape recorded evidence. In other guy's case at least he have written proof (Capital One) and that can be the base. Now many companies are doing this so it is ofcourse my assumption that they can do this under "Hire and fire" authority.. And main problem is that, when you are out for a job, you do not stop thinking to takle particular one "no", you want to just move haead and fix your job first.. That is practical reality:)



    more...


    makeup Kelly Rowland ft. kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. Kelly Rowland feat.
  • Kelly Rowland feat.



  • willwin
    08-08 09:55 AM
    Thank you. I am not worried about the three companies I know of , I am worried about other 3000 companies that I don't know of.
    I also beleive, it is not the companies that are evil. It is the system that provides the incentive. And I am trying to take away that incentive.

    Please wait for few months; let me complete porting my PD to EB2. LOL ....

    If you don't realize, this is what is happening in the GC queue system and I will try to explain using an analogy.

    There are 3 queues to a single counter that issues work permit.


    First queue, for age group 20-30 (EB3) and slowest to get a work permit
    Second, age group 31-40 (EB2) faster than EB3
    Third, age group 41-50 (EB1), fast lane.

    Now, on Jan 1 2000, X who is 21 years old joins the EB3 queue. There are 10 people on EB2 queue on this day. EB3 queue is hardly moving and X remains in the queue for 10 solid years. He is now 31. It is 2010.

    The EB2 queue now has 100 people and our 100th person in the queue is SS and 35 years old.

    The system allows X to join EB2 as he has turned 31 and also allows him to join behind the 10th person who was there on the EB2 queue as on Jan 1 2000 (if he was still there or be the 1st guy in the queue if the 10th person has already left the EB2 queue) as that was how many people were in the EB2 queue when X came in to this system.

    Now SS cannot tolerate this for 2 reasons. One X came from EB3 (an inferior group per him) and next, X is 4 years younger and hence cannot get work permit ahead of him. He does not realize that he did not come in to the system when X came though he was senior and superior.

    The system does not see that way. X was in the system for 10 years and he should be given priority in the system valuing the 10 years wait - irrespective of the queue he is in.

    In other words, his queue might change but not his association with the system which is 10 years.

    Now there could be people who show bogus age certificate and change queues. They have to be punished but not the system.

    You don't set your house on fire just to kill few mosquitoes in there.

    If you still don't agree, SunnySurya, good luck with your law suit! After all every human being commit mistakes in their life and is your turn now.





    girlfriend Kelly grabs a couple New kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. hot remix of kelly Rowland#39
  • hot remix of kelly Rowland#39



  • brshankar
    08-07 11:56 AM
    Yes, my GC is in Peril and thats exactly what I am trying to do...

    Dude,

    Looks like Rolling_Flood has not yet voted on this poll. I thought he will be the first Yes for this poll.

    Are you guys planning to file separate lawsuits?





    hairstyles The remix to Kelly Rowland#39; kelly rowland motivation remix hulkshare. His remix of �Motivation�
  • His remix of �Motivation�



  • seekerofpeace
    10-09 09:46 PM
    My wife got the approval on Oct 5th...CPO mail was first followed by approval notice and I also got a CPO mail after 35 days of approval....strange and surreal it seems

    dwhuser,
    I may be wrong since my wife's case was separated.....But this was from my congressman's office who told me that the reason that her case is pending and delayed is because our case got separated during adjudication.

    Best

    SoP





    sheela
    09-27 06:06 PM
    PD has no effect on filing a civil action as visa bulleting is changing every month. My friend in Oregon got I-485 approval after filing Wom even though his PD is not current on the latest visa bulletin.

    I thought uscis generally followed 'first-in-first-out' rule. That is one reason I-485 receipt notices never show PD. Am I right?





    godbless
    01-15 04:14 PM
    I have a couple of issues guys and need your advise:

    1. I have a valid H1b visa stamped on passport till June 2007. I and my spouse have EAD and AP as well. Upon my return from India in Dec 2006 the Immigration Officer at the POE did not let us use our h visas, H1 for me and H4 for my spouse and instead asked us to use AP to enter into USA and he stamped my AP and the I-94 showing my entrance as Parole and valid till Jan 22, 2007 ( My AP was valid till that date only). He said that I am not cancelling your h1. What does it mean? Am I no longer on H1 visa? What would happen after Jan 22, 2007 when my parole expires? I have filed for a new AP though but have not recieved it so far.

    2. My and my spouse's EAD is expiring on Jan 22, 2007. We filed for the EADs in Nov and waiting for it. In the mean time we got a notice for finger prints. After the finger prints, our notices were stamped with the date on it. The stamp reads as "LIFE ACT PROCESSING STAMP" where as on all the previous occassions of finger printing, the stamp would read as " BIOMETRICS PROCESSING STAMP". Moreover as I have registered on line to check the status of my petitions, usually after the finger prints the date used to change when some thing happens to one's file like getting the finger printing done etc. but this time nothing changed and the date is showing up the same when I initially submitted my application.

    Any Idea about this folks??? Time is running out for me.



    Updates Via E-Mail