Pages

 

lady gaga born this way cover cd

images lady gaga born this way deluxe lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady Gaga- Stephen Fry Audio 8
  • Lady Gaga- Stephen Fry Audio 8



  • go_getter007
    01-24 11:55 AM
    Milind123, I can certainly understand your frustration but kudos to you for making your post humorous at several points amidst your painful experience. I especially liked your closing remark about Koh-i-Noor - I'm with you. :D

    Come to think of it, even the country where we are right now (i.e., the US) isn't much different not only in terms of lengthy forms and queues (outside of consulates) but also on making our lives a little more than hard by denying driver's licenses, delaying permanent residence perpetually etc. On top of these issues, apparent hate crimes against Indians at LSU and then at Duke would certainly make a lot of parents a little nervous before sending their kids for higher education here.

    GG_007





    I had the misfortune of travelling thru London in December on my way to Mumbai. After I purchased my tickets, I learnt that I need a transit visa (TV) for UK. (Who is going to tell them (UK) that they are no longer the center of attraction esp. if you have lived and worked in US). Anyway, as per the rules, you need a transit visa if you don?t have a valid US visa. (Note: If you have AP, and don?t have a valid visa, you still need a TV).

    I went to their site and did all the research to get a TV. Good god Heavens! Has anyone filled out their painful form for a TV? Besides asking the usual details, they get extremely nosy. They want to know each and everything about you. Where you work, what money do you make, name of your wife, kids and their citizenship status, name of your father and mother and where they were born, their birth date, how much money you have and where the money is (stocks, bonds, CDS) etc. etc. While filling up the form I realized that, even my future father in law did not pose so many probing questions to me. (Please note: I don?t mind answering these silly questions for a regular visa, but for the damn TV, it is certainly overkill).

    Anyway to cut the long story short. The regular cost of TV is/was $92. However, when I filled up the application form they were asking for $184. (The satisfaction of getting a good deal on the tickets was quickly evaporating). I assumed I must have made a mistake in thinking the cost to be $92 and reluctantly paid $184. Next it was time to fill the application for my wife and answer the idiotic questions again. You should have seen the ?I will kill you right now? look on my wife?s face after I woke her up in the middle of night and asked details about her parents. After I filled up the form, to my surprise, now they were asking $274 for visa fees. It was already 2:00 am and I have no choice but to painfully enter my credit card details, hoping that they would realize the mistake in their recon process and would reimburse the difference. (Of course, I was only dreaming).

    It is now almost the end of January and I have still now received any money from them. I have tried sending several email to the emb(ass)y, but none of their emails work. I get bounced email for all the emails that I have used. I have tried calling them and left messages and no one has called back. I have send emails to my credit card company and the people who processed the payment and none of them have been able to help me. There is a way to talk to someone in the emb(ass)y, but you need to dial a 900 number, which BTW costs $2.49 per minute. Throwing good money after bad is not an option.

    I just wanted to share this experience with you and remind you of the pain ahead, if you are travelling thru UK and don?t have a valid US visa. Personally, even if they had charged me the regular $92, I will still use other options to travel next time. The amount of time wasted in filling the crappy application form, going to NY, (starting Dec doing your finger prints) is simply too much to handle. Visiting your motherland/fatherland is a very special occasion and all these intermediate steps certainly water down the ?good feeling? that you experience during the days leading to your trip.

    I haven?t given up my quest for a refund, but now, not only I want my money back I would like to bring back home the Koh-i-noor too.





    wallpaper Lady Gaga- Stephen Fry Audio 8 lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady GaGa - Born This Way
  • Lady GaGa - Born This Way



  • newuser
    10-28 04:08 PM
    Did e-mail already as per the intial thread. Will mail the letters soon.





    lady gaga born this way cover cd. lady gaga born this way album
  • lady gaga born this way album



  • amsgc
    06-25 09:24 PM
    Any thoughts about this one? I ask because I am not sure whether they send 1 receipt notice, 1 finger print notice for the entire family, or whether they send one for each applicant.

    Thanks


    My spouse and I live in different cities - each will file their I-485/EAD/AP. She as dependent.

    What should the spouse write for her address? Her current address, or mine?

    Please advise.

    Thanks

    Ams





    2011 Lady GaGa - Born This Way lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+
  • Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+



  • indianabacklog
    01-27 08:53 PM
    btw, since we have some engaged brits listening....is it worth the money to take the chunnel between paris and london? anyone done it? what's the best way to find cheap flights in europe? local insight would be much appreciated!!
    as you can see i'm looking forward to london again ;)[/QUOTE]


    The chunnel is a great way to travel to Paris, much more door to door than flying and nearly as quick if you count the waiting around in the airport.

    The only way to get cheap flights in Europe is to use one of the cheap charter companies, such as Easy Jet, BMI Baby, Ryanair etc. There are more. There is a website that I use to use called cheapflights? If you go to Yahoo UK and search for cheap flights lots of options will appear. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in London. I like the city, but to visit, just like New York.



    more...


    lady gaga born this way cover cd. 2010 lady gaga born this way
  • 2010 lady gaga born this way



  • appas123
    08-13 08:04 AM
    If you take 1st line you want to write two names in it, that would create a confusion.


    If I fill up another applicaiton for derivative, I have to fill up the same way as I filled for myself right? then I will go for this option.
    No you can number the names. Put 1 - and write the details with 1 labeled near everything. Same with 2. I leave it to you. If you want to fill two forms to avoid confusion, please do so.





    lady gaga born this way cover cd. lady gaga born this way deluxe
  • lady gaga born this way deluxe



  • puddonhead
    08-28 11:55 PM
    My point is not everyone wud then leave Vonage and move to another service , thats how Vonage wud gain, again are u sure u read the complete fine print :P

    Look up Bait and Switch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait_and_switch). If vonage intends to suddenly switch their offerings after gaining customers through misleading ad - then it fits the definition of Bait and Switch - which is clearly illegal in US.

    So even if you leave aside the bad reputation from such a maneuver (which, in itself would be huge since their target consumer base is clearly immigrants - most of whom are savvy consumers) - Vonage may stand to lose a lot from legal fees and penalties if they try to pull such a trick. Class actions are not fun in US.



    more...


    lady gaga born this way cover cd. lady gaga born this way album
  • lady gaga born this way album



  • Michael chertoff
    03-29 10:10 AM
    I read the news too at The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)

    Hope this hold and comes true. All the best to my brothers and me.

    The Department of State announced that the Indian EB2 category is expected to advance one week in the May Visa Bulletin. The demand for EB1visa numbers has decreased by 50 percent this fiscal year. Last year from October 2009 to February 2010, 22,000 EB1 numbers were used. During the same period this year, only 10,000 to 11,000 have been used. EB1 will be current worldwide all fiscal year. This will free up an estimated 12,000 visa numbers to fall down from EB1 to EB2 this year





    2010 lady gaga born this way album lady gaga born this way cover cd. lady gaga born this way deluxe
  • lady gaga born this way deluxe



  • chanduv23
    01-10 03:26 PM
    I know that is ACT. But USCIS can interpret the provisions and make adjustments like what we are requesting. Similarly it can , IF THEY WANT TO, include a provision saying the job not only need to be in similar field, but it shall be in the same labor market because that is where you got your labor. I am not saying this is going to happen just because IVs effort.
    If the intent of the similar job requirement is not to hurt the local talent because that is that job that is advertised for, the restriction of the same labor market will serve the same purpose.

    That is a legitimate doubt and concern for some.



    Chandu, I have great respect for your enthusiasm , but why do you have to be so hostile to a person that does not seem to think the way you are thinking. Different people react differently for the same news. I am not sure your rant has any back ground with any other post by the people you are pissed off about ;)



    And the above answers concerns some may have and shuts them up. Shouting at them definitely will not help any body's cause. What has getting a GC to do with how you raise your children ?

    Since when this immigration is a BIG issue in USA...... remember the BIG Rally ?? Some of the efforts with positive intentions may have a negative consequences in the short term or a long term.

    The reason I post those strong words is because negative posters seem to influence people's decisions a lot. An example is , right during the rally time, I had negative people calling my wife and frightening her about the rally. She was always confused, and did not understand if she wants to support me for my efforts on mobilization or listen to them. It took a while for us to overcome her confusion. Negative posts and negative influence impact and hinder our efforts a lot. We do not need anti immigrants to cause damage, these negative posters do more damage than anti immigrants. One negaitve post can influence many people, as such it is very difficult to draw people for a good cause these days, people just do not want to cooperate or just are not motivated, negative posters demotivate the fence sitters.

    If people are positive and cooperative they influence positively, they set an example for others to follow and that is what all the positive folks do, no matter what the negative influencers say or do, positive people always remain positive and try to guide people through examples.

    "needhelp" is a good example of positive motivation - she does everything she can to set an example - if people learn from her - that is what we want

    walking_dude - motivates people - dedicated to the cause

    Above are positive examples



    more...


    lady gaga born this way cover cd. dresses Lady Gaga � Born This
  • dresses Lady Gaga � Born This



  • dwhuser
    10-14 06:26 PM
    I didn't get an email but got an sms from USCIS about the case status change to Decision. Here's the update :)

    Decision
    On October 13, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

    Does that mean an 'Approval'. Between we moved to AZ from FL this week and I'm sending my AR-11 and changed the address over the phone. Is there anything else I need to do ?





    hair Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+ lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady Gaga released Born This
  • Lady Gaga released Born This



  • pponakan
    01-07 05:37 PM
    Now
    i am asking you guys in this thread...
    who support this idea and was here since 1998 or atleast from 2000
    (Pls note you shd have started your GC process on or before 2000. Then you know the things.
    If you came in 1998 and started GC just 1 or 2 years back..You may not be knowing the reality.)
    pls come forward...

    I am not questioning or discouraging your intentions/enthu/aggressiveness...

    I am asking not to waste the energy on useless things.
    Pls concentrate on GC related things which will benefit everybody.

    People laugh for the resolutions you suggested , if they can be proposed to any legislative member.

    Been here since 1998. Filed labor in 01 but was revoked due to tech downturn. Filed again in 05. Fortunately my GC was approved last Aug.

    I think the final goal for most folks is citizenship.. including some of those who dont want to stay here permanently. Waiting 15 - 20 years for citizenship makes no sense.. if they are thinking of giving it to illegals in 10 years, whats wrong in asking?



    more...


    lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady Gaga; way cover cd.
  • Lady Gaga; way cover cd.



  • paskal
    01-27 01:53 PM
    The requirement for a transit visa to enter the UK is not a new requirement. They were introduced because a significant number of passengers decided to remain in the UK rather than simply transit.

    Before they were introduced, passengers had the ability to remain in the UK for up to 24 hours, enter the UK, change airports etc (this is called TWOV or Transit Without Visa and still remains for applicable nationals).

    The intent of the Transit Visa is to ensure that the passenger will be accepted by the third country.

    There are still issues with passengers who hold transit visas with a stated intention of transitting the UK. Either they are not accepted by the transitting airline and are returned to the point of origin, or they simply claim "political assylum" when they land in the UK and then they become the responsibility of the British Government.



    the previous transit visa was a reuqirement for those that wanted to leave the airport...hence the 24 hr period. i have no issue with that- just to clarify. i do appreciate what you point out - that people overstay.

    the new avatar of the TV applies even to those that are simply changing gates- ie walking from one plane to another WITHOUT ever setting foot on UK soil. i know this because i have changed planes in LON in the past WITHOUT a transit visa. in some cases as the air india passengers have pointed out, you don't even change planes, you are offloaded and go through security, and then return to the same plane again...hey tell me why i should be harassed and pay 90 bucks X 3 for my family- not to mention traveling 300 miles because "personal appearance"s needed- just to climb back on the plane and continue a journey? how can i seek asylum or overstay without being on UK soil (the intl transit area in any airport before immigration is an intl zone) ?
    as for the airline not accepting the passenger onwards, that is something all airlines determine at the point of departure these days, the americans do a pre screen at the airport to ensure no such hassles.
    the previous version of the TV was perfectly fine, the current one, for me, is undue harassment, even if i have an AP i should go 300 miles to the nearest consulate to get one for the privilege of changing gates? sorry bud...don't see why. there are easier ways to go home, and if the ticket costs a 100 bucks more- hey that's just the TV fees anyway right?





    hot 2010 lady gaga born this way lady gaga born this way cover cd. Born This Way
  • Born This Way



  • nkavjs
    09-25 09:45 AM
    Type in congressman your city name in google or yahoo search. It will give you various names for your senator and congressmen. Call them and give them your name FN LN, DOB, Alien number and fedex / delivery tracking mnumber. They will call you back with relevant information.
    Goodluck

    this is a draft I used to email my inquiries. Hope this helps.
    ------------------

    Regarding: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [FedEx Tracking No. xxxx - Recd. by Mr. J. Barrett NSC At 10.25am on July 2nd]

    Dear Mr. Assistant Chief,

    My Adjustment of status application [I-485,I-765 and I-131] based on EB3 RIR category, was delivered to Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. It was received in the mailroom at 10.25am (reference : FedEx tracking number xxxxx).

    USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. However, I haven't heard any sort of communication pertaining to my pending application with USCIS. USCIS Customer Service would not pull up my application information in the system yet. Seems like USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or the figures are misleading.

    Details as provided below:

    Name of Applicant: Name xxx
    ?A? Number of Applicant: A 088 xxx xxx
    Date of Birth: xxx
    FedEx Tracking No: (whatever is your tracking number)

    I would greatly appreciate if your office can help me to track and process my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me at (xxx) xxxx for any additional information.


    Thanks and Best Regards,



    more...


    house Born lady gaga born this way lady gaga born this way cover cd. lady gaga born this way
  • lady gaga born this way



  • singhsa3
    01-07 09:29 PM
    I will be meeting my lawmaker office on coming Wednesday or Thursday. Anyone from NJ wants to accompany me?





    tattoo lady gaga born this way deluxe lady gaga born this way cover cd. pictures Lady Gaga Born This
  • pictures Lady Gaga Born This



  • funny
    09-09 03:18 PM
    Keep calling guys.. Let beat NumberUSA in short time.

    Just called every on on the list except the co-sponsers and steve King, Was able to get to each office and conveyed the message.

    Keep calling guys..



    more...


    pictures lady gaga born this way album lady gaga born this way cover cd. The CD which has concerned the
  • The CD which has concerned the



  • QB_man
    02-12 02:22 PM
    Chennai , Jan 27th, H1B renewal (applied in early 2006) still waiting..

    by the way those who got the pp back did you get an apology? or did our friends from the other time zone certify that you have been closely examined and are not a fraud/threat?

    Well, I guess what they want us to do is not worry about all this stuff .. just take 50/100 jobs and not come back :) im fine with that just let me know..





    dresses Born This Way lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady Gaga Ft.Jost amp
  • Lady Gaga Ft.Jost amp



  • dtekkedil
    07-11 11:08 AM
    Now that we have more people knowing about the flower campaign... I think we can do this again... bigger and better!

    Any takers?



    more...


    makeup dresses Lady Gaga � Born This lady gaga born this way cover cd. Born lady gaga born this way
  • Born lady gaga born this way



  • FinalGC
    08-12 01:59 PM
    I am so emotional now........just got the email, text message and message on the website changed to "Decision"

    Mine, my wife's and my son's cases APPROVED!!!!

    My case was in NSC. No additional fingerprinting, except one in Oct 2007, my son had to do one since he turned 14 this year....

    14 years of wait is over......Praise be to God for his faithfulness and mercies

    :):):)





    girlfriend pictures Lady Gaga Born This lady gaga born this way cover cd. hair lady gaga born this way
  • hair lady gaga born this way



  • deepimpact
    09-17 02:44 PM
    Thats very bad news. This means most likely there will be retrogression in November VB.

    Or maybe thats why the dates did not advance for EB2I and advanced only 2 weeks for EB2 C in the Oct 10 VB. Compared to this in the Oct 09 VB, the PD for EB2-I advanced by 2 weeks and for EB2 -C it advanced by 2.5 months.





    hairstyles Lady Gaga; way cover cd. lady gaga born this way cover cd. Lady gaga born this way album
  • Lady gaga born this way album



  • bkn96
    11-25 10:52 PM
    Ron Gotcher Latest ' ImmInfo Newsletter' states clearly 485 denial is illegal

    ***********
    CIS issuing illegal AOS denials based on I-140 revocations

    Recently, the CIS has been issuing denials ofadjustment of status applications in cases where the applicant has an approved I-140, and an AOS application pending for more than 180 days, but the petitioning employer has attempted to revoke the approved I-140.
    These denials are patently illegal. They violate both CIS policy and statutory law. Both statutory law and explicit CIS policy are clear on this subject: An employer may not revoke an approved I-140 petition after an adjustment of status application has
    been pending for at least 180 days. While we have not seen denials of any of our cases, we have seen a number of such denials by applicants who have contacted our office to assist them with filing motions to reconsider. It is shocking that the CIS
    continues to issue denials even after the first MTRs were submitted. They are issuing these denials with full knowledge that there is no legal basis for what they are doing and that their actions violate existing law.

    Anyone who receives such a denial must file a motion to reconsider immediately. The CIS has said that they are processing MTRs within 60 days. If the MTR does not result in a reversal of the denial within 60 days, the applicant should proceed in US District Court immediately to see a reversal. Immediate action is necessary to prevent the accumulation of unlawful presence following the denial.





    asdqwe2k
    04-17 03:50 PM
    I applied on Feb 12 and got my EAD yesterday.. This is my 4th EAD and from NSC.. I applied 3 1/2 months before my current one expires..





    nkavjs
    11-09 11:35 AM
    I called yesterday and spoke to an IO at TSC.. she says I am seen pending for name check as of Oct 17.
    I am a July 2 filer.

    CAdude.. I have a question for you though.. Did your notices show receipt dates of 2nd July or different.
    I spoke to my lawyer about getting it fixed.. but they never responded to me back.

    *Happy Diwali*



    Updates Via E-Mail