Pages

 

newsweek mitt romney cover

images tattoo newsweek magazine cover newsweek mitt romney cover. hot Mitt Romney delivers his
  • hot Mitt Romney delivers his



  • jonty_11
    06-29 05:33 PM
    I want to bathe in beer tonite.!!!!!!!!!!





    wallpaper hot Mitt Romney delivers his newsweek mitt romney cover. Governor Mitt Romney was
  • Governor Mitt Romney was



  • skrish
    01-10 05:32 PM
    Hi,

    I whole heartedly support this campaign and will be doing my bit too. just a few thoughts:

    1. In the draft letter to president, the line "Reinstate premium processing of
    Immigrant Petitions." is a bit ambigous and dosent specify which petition.
    Shouldnt it read "Reinstate premium processing of I-140 Immigrant Petitions."
    2. Also shouldnt the goals be in the order of ease of acheivability. Many of the
    more difficult (though more powerful) goals are at the top wheras items like
    reinstating I-140 premium proessing are at the bottom.

    What do you folks think..?





    newsweek mitt romney cover. mitt romney hair. newsweek
  • mitt romney hair. newsweek



  • pranju
    06-15 02:40 PM
    Does the A# belong to primary applicant or it can be written in Spouse Application too ?





    2011 Governor Mitt Romney was newsweek mitt romney cover. makeup newsweek cover mitt
  • makeup newsweek cover mitt



  • jsb
    09-20 04:00 PM
    USCIS has to work in FIFO process not RIRO(Random In Random Out)... So they can't send Receipt Notice to Aug 17th filer and then look for July 2nd filer. I sent my concern to congressmen?
    :)

    I fully agree that USCIS should work FIFO, but "should" does not make that happen. Clearly USCIS is not equipped for FIFI when truck loads of applications arrive. We may complain now, but I believe we should give them additional 10 days they need (to make it 90 days). I am equally worried about my July 2 filing. Nevertheless, I wish and hope the congressman's intervention helps.



    more...


    newsweek mitt romney cover. cover mitt romney. house
  • cover mitt romney. house



  • gdhiren
    07-09 11:54 PM
    I am planning to go to the USCIS office tomorrow for media coverage. Any one in the DC area willing to join? This would be between 10 am and 1 pm. send me a pm with your name, number for more info. I really want to hear from the people who were ready for the protest in DC. This is a good opportunity to explain what has happened and the root cause of the issue.

    I am planning to be there little after 11 AM with Flowers. hey, how about getting a car full of flowers delivering by our own hands? Now that I am thinking about it, in stead of people sending $32 online we should have bought the flowers locally (using paypal). Is it too late?





    newsweek mitt romney cover. Newsweek has a nice cover
  • Newsweek has a nice cover



  • ndialani
    10-26 02:13 PM
    I couldn't believe. Got CPO and Welcoming New Resident emails for me and my son after 10 years.
    All Glory and Praise to my Lord Jesus Christ.
    Got the Text message on my mobile on Thursday Oct 22, at 7:45 pm. But didn't see it until 23rd morning at 9:00 am. Went to church on Thursday morning, and Friday morning, and prayed ardently. Came out of the church, and just opened my cell phone, and saw the text message from uscis saying "Your case # is updated. check 'My case status' on USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov)... ".
    Got the email also on Thursday evening, but saw only on Friday morning.
    Mine is at TSC, spouse's moved to local USCIS a few months back, for an interview.
    Went to local uscis at 3:35, but it was closed. Hope my spouse's case also approved soon by the end of this week.

    Thanks a bunch to IV, will continue to give my support to IV.

    Cali: I called that # and spoke to the rep..
    [/QUOTE]

    Congrats! Fatjoe!!!
    What was your SR Response from CRIS?



    more...


    newsweek mitt romney cover. newsweek magazine cover mitt
  • newsweek magazine cover mitt



  • garybanz
    01-08 10:00 AM
    Pls feel free to change the text of the letter and personalize it if you wish. If you wish to include your story and attach a photo copy of your degrees, patents, awards, please do so. Just make sure to include the provisions we are trying to push.

    If you are handwriting the letter, your writing should be legible. If nobody can read your writing, then it will defeat the purpose. Write the letter in such a way that the key points are easy to read. If you would like to use rules, bold text, highlighters etc... go ahead and do it.

    We all need to be as creative as possible to make this campaign a success.


    Some of the feedback we got when we met our legislators here in Dallas was, when ever we send letters of these kinds they get much more attention when

    1) The letter has a personal story in it
    2) Letter is hand written

    If the letter is hand written and has a personal story in it (along with the IV agenda) then it's likely that some one will read it. On the other hand if it's just a printed copy of a standard letter then it's just going to get tossed into a bin.





    2010 mitt romney hair. newsweek newsweek mitt romney cover. tattoo newsweek magazine cover
  • tattoo newsweek magazine cover



  • fatjoe
    10-26 03:33 PM
    Congrats inderman. Seeing Light at the end of the very very long Tunnel !!!
    I got CPO email on Oct 22, at 7:45 pm from USCIS (not CRIS), almost the same time as yours.
    What are the emails you got? I didn't get any email on I-485 approval. Update me if you get any other correspondence. I will update too.
    Waiting for spouse's approval to come.



    more...


    newsweek mitt romney cover. mitt-romney-jon-huntsman-
  • mitt-romney-jon-huntsman-



  • feedfront
    09-13 05:01 PM
    Hi guys,
    How long does it take to receive RFE letter by mail? Can we get a copy of RFE letter at the InfoPass appointment. I don't have patience anymore to wait. At least they can tell us what the RFE is about on the phone. These guys are trying my patience.

    Did you also get RFE? Don't worry dude, you have waited so long, few more USCIS's hurdles to go. Good Luck.





    hair makeup newsweek cover mitt newsweek mitt romney cover. Mitt Romney Gets Book of
  • Mitt Romney Gets Book of



  • manand24
    09-16 01:28 PM
    My wife and I received the CPO e-mails today at 12:15PM.

    1.) Priority Date --> 04/24/2006
    2.) 485 Approved on --> 09/16/2010
    3.) Pre-Adjucated Yes/No --> No Idea
    4.) Info Pass Yes/No --> No
    5.) USCIS Contact Yes/No --> No)
    6) Service Request Yes/No --> Yes (opened SR on 09/10/10 citing "outside processingtime" and no updates on the case after initial filing) - No response for the SR.
    7.) Contact Senator Yes/No --> NO
    8.) Recent RFE Yes/No --> NO
    9.) AC-21 (Employer change) NO
    10.)Ported Case(EB3->EB2) Yes/No --> NO
    11.) Service Center - NSC

    Best wishes to you all waiting

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On September 16, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

    If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.



    more...


    newsweek mitt romney cover. Mitt Romney Gets Book of
  • Mitt Romney Gets Book of



  • puddonhead
    06-18 01:08 PM
    Thanks for putting your point of view. No more discussion from my side.

    Good Luck for your green card.

    .

    Thanks for your wishes and best of luck for you too.





    hot cover mitt romney. house newsweek mitt romney cover. newsweek cover / newsweek
  • newsweek cover / newsweek



  • stuckinretro
    02-19 03:18 PM
    Wanted to update on my Infopass appointment, I have multiple 485's pending based on separate 140's(one approved and other pending) with different A#'s and at different service centers. So was bit concerned. The IO informed me that all my 485's and 140's have been consolidated and all applications are in the same file at one service center so nothing to worry about. She also told me to use the A# from the first 485 for future communications with CIS.

    People who have multiple 485's pending, my word of advise is its not a problem. CIS takes care of it. And this is true even if you have different A#'s.



    more...


    house 2010 Mitt Romney on the cover newsweek mitt romney cover. newsweek magazine mitt romney.
  • newsweek magazine mitt romney.



  • bajrangbali
    06-10 10:23 PM
    You are doing the right thing. Fraud should be stopped. On top of that, it is directly affecting you and you have even more compelling reasons to take action against it. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Posting the follow-up process you went through would help most other members who have been giving you overwhelming greens :rolleyes: take some action as well...





    tattoo Newsweek has a nice cover newsweek mitt romney cover. makeup hair 2011 Mitt Romney
  • makeup hair 2011 Mitt Romney



  • anilsal
    07-09 09:43 PM
    No they had to pass it through the senate first, the house debated on it and the President Veto'd it and as history shows the USCIS took things into their own hands and decided to forward the flowers anyway (with immigrant notes) to the hospital.

    ROTFL!



    more...


    pictures newsweek magazine cover mitt newsweek mitt romney cover. tattoo mitt romney newsweek
  • tattoo mitt romney newsweek



  • sledge_hammer
    06-23 05:08 PM
    Hi,

    My company's attorney filed for my PERM and I-140. After I-140 approval the attorney kept the original I-140 and sent me the courtesy copy of the approval. I am now going to file for my I-485 on my own.

    My question is -

    Can I make a photocopy of the courtesy copy of this I-140 approval and use it to file my I-485?

    P.S: Courtesy copy is NOT the photocopy of the original I-140. It is a copy that USCIS sends in addition to the orinial approval.





    dresses newsweek cover / newsweek newsweek mitt romney cover. Can you see Mitt Romney posing
  • Can you see Mitt Romney posing



  • rams75
    08-17 11:07 AM
    Thanks ..So do you have any idea about how long USCIS takes in this situation to complete the name change?

    It's tough to tell. According to processing times on usics.gov, I-90 takes 3.5 months in Nebraska service center. But the form is supposed to be mailed to Phoenix and I could not find any times for the Phoenix office. Since it's a simple correction, I'm hoping a 2-3 week turnaround time but be prepared for a 3+ month wait. If you need to travel, it's better to get an I-551 stamp in your passport so you can travel regardless.



    more...


    makeup mitt-romney-jon-huntsman- newsweek mitt romney cover. 2010 Mitt Romney on the cover
  • 2010 Mitt Romney on the cover



  • chanduv23
    09-26 08:26 AM
    I am a big supporter of Obama and a big fan and am eagerly looking forward to see him as our next President of United States. As a legal highly skilled immigrant what can I expect? Well, not sure if I would see myself living here anymore. I have been in the green card queue for more than 8 years now and still waiting. Will Obama's administration do anything for people like me to help reduce backlog? I doubt such a thing will ever happen. I would see myself and people like me discouraged and start packing our bags and move on with life.

    Why do I feel discouraged? If anything is going to happen for the immigrant community when Sen. Obama becomes the President, it is going to be in the lines of CIR 2007. There would be provisions to make illegal immigrants as legal and remove backlogs to family based quota whereas posing harsh restrictions on H1b visas and reducing Green Card quotas and scrap AC21 portability and try to experiment with some new kind of skilled immigration system.

    The above is very evident based on the fact that Senator Durbin has been very hostile to EB immigrants. I am afraid that Senator Durbin will make the calls when Senator Obama becomes the president.

    Please post your opinions. This is a very important discussion. It is very important that the community see what is in store for us when the new Administration takes charge.

    A lot of folks in the EB community are looking forward to 2009 thinking something will definitely happen. Yes, something will definitely happen - and that may not help us





    girlfriend makeup hair 2011 Mitt Romney newsweek mitt romney cover. makeup mitt romney newsweek
  • makeup mitt romney newsweek



  • chandooo
    10-01 11:02 AM
    cut to short the message is for myself---we are still waiting for the visa number and for mywife ---case is under review. hope to wait and see????





    hairstyles Mitt Romney Gets Book of newsweek mitt romney cover. hairstyles Mitt Romney is
  • hairstyles Mitt Romney is



  • jsb
    10-13 11:02 AM
    As per the conference call discussion, I have sent details to Ombudsman, including Fedex tracking and covering letter, received by USCIS NSC on July 2





    reddymjm
    08-07 10:21 AM
    Any way this will fail. Lets see at what point it fails...





    letstalklc
    08-26 04:35 PM
    NOW LINGO COME UP WITH NEW OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    COMPETITION STARTS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lingo's special Offer! NOW with New Hello World Unlimited Plan that gives India for $2.9c /m..

    $4.95 1st 3months there after $21.95 unlimited plan - Sign-up to get Free Adapter (Note: $99.95 if you choose to cancel after the 30 day money back guarantee and before 2 years )
    Final Price : $4.95 1st 3months + Free Activation + $14.95 Shipping + No Tax in most states
    OTHER: Also See other Plans like Hello America basic $4.95/m plan, Talk365 1year plan for $195/yr & w/South Asia for $29.95 etc )



    You get unlimited calling each month of residential VoIP service to call anyone in 30 Countries. Unlimited calling to anywhere in the US, including HI, AK, USVI, and PR, Unlimited calling to Canada, Puerto Rico, and 30 countries including Western Europe plus Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea* plus a lot of great calling features

    I have seen this 3 days back and World Unlimited Plan that gives India for $2.9c /m.. is more expensive than the calling cards like airtel or reliablecaling.com....



    Updates Via E-Mail