Pages

 

photos of lady gaga before she was famous

images Hot Sauce amp; Lady Gaga Eggs! photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Lady Gaga before she was
  • Lady Gaga before she was



  • check_rd
    05-23 08:42 PM
    Hi,

    I do not have medical records to prove that I have taken some of the vaccination that is mandatory for the medical test. However, I do have taken those and my Doctor back in India has those records. Is there a way people know that these records in "any format" / a "specific format" can be faxed or fedexed here and can be used?

    Any help will be highly apprciated.

    - N


    Can be of any format . Sample

    To WHOM SO EVER IT IS CONCERNED

    This is to certify that Mr XXX is upto date with his TD and MMR vacinations.

    From,

    Dr ....
    Address and Seal


    This needs to be taken on the Doctor's Letter Pad.

    I have been tested with TB (PPD) positive and have been asked to take an XRAY. I called up my PCP doctor and he has authorized to take the XRAY covered under my insurance if not i would have to pay $60. Its one way of saving money if XRAY is needed go talk to your PCP and get approval so its free.





    wallpaper Lady Gaga before she was photos of lady gaga before she was famous. of Lady Gaga before she
  • of Lady Gaga before she



  • jo3350
    04-17 09:03 PM
    Yes this is true. last year i my wife's EAD was dealyed after 90 days so i walked into a USCICS centre and they said they no more issue INTERIM EAD's.





    photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Lady Gaga onandoff again
  • Lady Gaga onandoff again



  • it is ok
    08-21 07:50 PM
    Dear All:

    Do we need to dial 011-91-and then Phone Number, or we can simply Dial the number..

    Thanks,





    2011 of Lady Gaga before she photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Lady Gaga: efore she was
  • Lady Gaga: efore she was



  • malaGCPahije
    08-07 02:07 PM
    Check your PM.

    Thanks for your support.

    desi3933 and NKR... , Enjoy.



    more...


    photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Lady Gaga Before She Was
  • Lady Gaga Before She Was



  • bayarea07
    09-11 08:27 PM
    Called Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431 and left a VM





    photos of lady gaga before she was famous. images Lady GaGa Before She
  • images Lady GaGa Before She



  • swadeshi
    09-26 07:21 AM
    Nothing, Zilch, Nada....My lawyer said that of the 40 applications they filed on July 2nd. they got RN for only 5 so..... Seems to be a very long wait

    Our attorney sent about 50 applications and has only received abt 9 RN so far..now when we call him, he asks us to call the USCIS customer service!!



    more...


    photos of lady gaga before she was famous. of lady gaga before she
  • of lady gaga before she



  • gc_on_demand
    09-24 10:58 AM
    There will be only 25 - 20k Spill for 2010. Given that India and CHINA Eb2 can cross mid 2006.
    It will take another 2 years for Eb2 to make C and then we can see Spill over to Eb3.
    If economy improves and we start seeing labor approval coming Spill be going to less and creating more wait time.

    Eb3 needs VISA RECAPTURE badly. Eb2 guys can wait for couple of years to get GC. but still 2-3 years in given economy is too risky. Bottom line is WE need VISA RECAPTURE in order to clean all mess.





    2010 Lady Gaga onandoff again photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Hot Sauce amp; Lady Gaga Eggs!
  • Hot Sauce amp; Lady Gaga Eggs!



  • jcrajput
    09-26 09:56 AM
    I called them again and they said they don;t have more information. Wait for the package which they sent back and call after that if you have any questions.
    Anyone has idea what "Other reasons" could be?

    Thank u for your interest.



    more...


    photos of lady gaga before she was famous. of lady gaga before she
  • of lady gaga before she



  • andycool
    08-19 01:14 PM
    I received the card production ordered email today morning, after 1 hr again I received a Decision email. Online status shows as "Decision" , does this mean my 485 is approved?

    PD: 10-Feb-2006 (EB2)
    Opened SR on 08/03
    SR response on 08/18 - Your case is currently under review by an officer.

    Current 485 Status:

    Your Case Status: Decision

    On August 19, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

    congrats

    is it NSC or TSC





    hair Lady Gaga: efore she was photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Lady Gaga Lost Temper On TV
  • Lady Gaga Lost Temper On TV



  • Bpositive
    02-10 01:33 PM
    Bpositive, thanks very much for the verification. At first, I thought my friend was just scaring me by suggesting the senator/congressman route, but seeing your case now I feel foolish as I should've been doing this in early January. I will check my status tomorrow (monday) with the Delhi consulate once more, and then, if need be (fingers crossed), will talk to my boss in Houston about your suggestions regarding congressman's letter. By the way, what if I call DOS tomorrow and they say the I've been cleared, would it still make sense to have congressman approach them? Too many questions, I know, but I guess you know this feeling. Thanks again.

    the first contact for the congressman's office is the relevant consulate. so it doesn't hurt. it is a simple process. your boss has to sign a confidentiality release document for you and attach a cover letter. to help your boss, identify the congressman, go to the congressman's website and find out where the forms are, write a draft cover letter etc . you can do this yourself i.e enquire as a constituent just in case you don't want to involve your boss. i think it may be better that it goes through your boss



    more...


    photos of lady gaga before she was famous. lady gaga before she was
  • lady gaga before she was



  • gc_us
    09-14 11:21 PM
    I am in the same boat.

    My case was received at NSC by J. Barrett @ 10:25 AM
    140 approved from TSC

    I had LUD on my I-140 as 7/28/2007

    485 Receipt notice / EAD / FP - pending





    hot Lady Gaga Before She Was photos of lady gaga before she was famous. images Lady Gaga Before She
  • images Lady Gaga Before She



  • ArunAntonio
    05-23 09:21 AM
    All I 94 - does this mean all the I 94's you ever had or the I 94 that currently is in your possession.
    I do not have copies of all the I 94's that were issued to me since my stay in US .. any body any thoughts?

    Be ready with the following supporting documents. My attorney asked the following:
    1. Personal Details -
    (Travel Plans in the next 3 months, Moving Plans in the next 6 months, Contact Information, Passport and I-94 info, Employment Hisotry - Last 5 years+ Last job ouside US, Residence History - Last 5 years + last residence outside US, LC, I-140, EAD and details, and a few other questions, etc)
    2. Passport copies- all pages, current, all old.
    3. All I-20, I-94, I-797, LC, I-140 copies
    4. Birth Certificates or Birth Affidavits
    5. Marriage Certificate or Marriage Affidavits -
    6. Sealed Medical Exam Cover - I-693
    7. 6 photos for adults ( 4 if under 14)
    8. Photocopy of current I-94
    9. Divorce Certificate (if applicable)

    Happy Filing.



    more...


    house gaga before she was famous photos of lady gaga before she was famous. I think you all know Lady Gaga
  • I think you all know Lady Gaga



  • gcny2006
    07-11 12:37 AM
    Lets look at the pigger picture, instead of nitpicking small things
    Anand Sharma is referred as she. so what

    The main point is conveyed

    Anand Sharma

    My apologies. You are right. I withdraw my comment. I actually debated quite a bit on whether or not to comment on it and finally decided to play devil's advocate (and a spoilsport) . I applaud the effort. Proud to be part of this group





    tattoo images Lady GaGa Before She photos of lady gaga before she was famous. lady gaga before she was
  • lady gaga before she was



  • kumar1
    11-20 05:06 PM
    You are not the only one who thinks this way! Do you want to stuck with your house...paying 600k mortgage for 300k worth house? It is stupid people like you who would, I won't!

    Those who are walking away are smart. Banks are stupid to finance 100%. If you go bankrupt, govt won't bail you out. If banks go belly up, govt would give 750 billion!

    Keep your emotions checked. Do not talk like you haven't returned anything in Wat Mart if you found same item 25 cents cheaper somewhere else.

    Worst advice I have seen so far. It is morons w/ no scruples like you that have brought us into the mess we are in...

    Shame on you!



    more...


    pictures of lady gaga before she photos of lady gaga before she was famous. What Lady Gaga looked like
  • What Lady Gaga looked like



  • sunty
    10-01 10:40 AM
    According to Ron Gotcher:

    "There shouldn't be any debate, as the statute is explicit:"

    EB2 INDIA future for fiscal year 2010 - Page 2 - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/9181-eb2-india-future-for-fiscal-year-2010-a-2.html)

    Let's see if DOS follows the law as the USCIS pending numbers clearly demonstrate that spill over to oversubscribed countries will be required(by law) in the first quarter, moreso with the new "Pending I485 numbers" report that will be released by USCIS hopefully in a month or two (since Aug25, 2009 report didn't reflect the EB2I approvals in Sepetember 2009).

    So December 2009 Visa Bulletin Dates should include spillover visas. Hoping for the best.





    dresses images Lady Gaga Before She photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Lady GaGa
  • Lady GaGa



  • PlainSpeak
    03-30 08:21 AM
    I hope you got my sarcasm

    Yup



    more...


    makeup of lady gaga before she photos of lady gaga before she was famous. gaga before she was famous
  • gaga before she was famous



  • mrsr
    06-20 09:36 AM
    please clear the doubt .. Affidavit of support is it I-134 or 864?





    girlfriend lady gaga before she was photos of lady gaga before she was famous. Before she lady gaga before
  • Before she lady gaga before



  • Greatdesi
    08-19 10:28 PM
    This is the email I got.

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

    On August 19, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    There is no change in my wife's 485 status. But her EAD is approved. There is no mention of card production in the email. Looks like lot of people got the CPO email directly with post decision activity. Can somebody confirm the sequence in which it happens? How long does it take for the card to arrive? How long will it take for my wife's 485?





    hairstyles lady gaga before she was photos of lady gaga before she was famous. images of lady gaga before she
  • images of lady gaga before she



  • bkn96
    11-17 01:05 PM
    Good suggestion, I didn't ask about EAD, I will check next time. But I guess evantually EAD would be revoked after I485 is denied. I think H1 is a backup plan if MTR denied and till appeal is decided..

    I am sending letter CIS ombudsman shortly.





    acecupid
    08-21 12:17 PM
    Hi guys,

    Sorry, I bit the bait and got off track. Let us focus on the issue again. Let us agree on a time line and act accordingly.

    I would say, this week we work on drafting the letter (I took a shot at it, available @ page 2). Having 2 or 3 differently worded letter would probably be nice, but not necessarily.

    Next week we start mailing the letters. We have about 500 responses in the poll for EB3, so if we can get most of them to send the mail (email/fax whatever), it should be a start.

    We probably should start drafting a mail for our representatives/senators too, so that they too can follow up with USCIS.

    We will face a lot of opposition, ridicule and nasty posts, but we should persevere if we want to get our GCs any time soon.


    I agree we should focus on the task. There are lot of people trying to mislead and take the discussion off track. I will draft my own letter and send it this weekend. Its better if everyone writes there own letter. EB3 guys wake up and do something.





    sen_raju
    07-11 10:12 AM
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/ucf/orl-visas1107jul11,0,5061439.story



    Updates Via E-Mail