Pages

 

robina gold coast queensland

images 7064-02 robina gold coast queensland. Parade, Robina Queensland
  • Parade, Robina Queensland



  • anilsal
    06-22 09:05 AM
    We are a husband and wife, both filing.
    My priority date is Oct 06 and my wife's will be July 1st. (or so.)

    My wife's company is a large multinational and her job is secure. My company is small and not making oodles of money right now.

    So I consider my wife's to be solid and slow and mine to be less solid but faster.

    I predict that mine will get approved before hers and they'll drop hers. But because I simply do not trust USCIS to process them without a hitch, we're filing twice. Shotgun theory.

    Our lawyers seem to concur. If our PDs were the same and our companies were similar, it probably wouldn't be worth filing twice.

    My question is regarding the EADs and APs. I believe that I should file through her because they are more "solid" applications. I assume that the EAD/AP will be processed prior to the 485 and priority date does not affect them. Her job is more secure than mine and so her EAD would be too..

    Am I wrong?

    The real question is whether 2 files is ok with USCIS. Lawyers are giving different opinion on whether u can do it or not.

    If u can file 2 sets, then do ead/ap on one.





    wallpaper Parade, Robina Queensland robina gold coast queensland. Robina | Harcourts Robina
  • Robina | Harcourts Robina



  • swissgear
    09-16 01:29 PM
    Finally my journey ended today !!!
    Below are my details.

    1.) Priority Date --> 03/30/2006
    2.) 485 Approved on --> 09/16/2010
    4.) Service Center --> NSC
    5.) Pre-Adjucated Yes/No --> YES
    6.) Info Pass Yes/No --> yes (Today - No help)
    7.) USCIS Contact Yes/No --> Yes(Case assigned to IO)
    8) Service Request Yes/No --> Yes (opened SR on 09/02/10 citing "outside processing
    time" and no updates on the case after initial filing)
    9.) Contact Senator Yes/No --> NO
    10.) Recent RFE Yes/No --> EVL in 2009
    11.) AC-21 (Employer change) NO
    12.)Ported Case(EB3->EB2) Yes/No --> NO

    Thanks to all the great folks at IV that helped me navigate through this journey. This has been a great forum to know the updates and issues faced by the Highly Skilled Immigrants like us...
    It has also helped me in understanding the situation from the inception of my journey and helped me make my moves accordingly with one goal of getting GC without going through any hassles.

    And finally , I sincerely pray for all the folks in EB-3 to get some kind of relief soon, so you can get greened soon. And I would still support this great organization in what ever way I could.

    Thanks and best wishes to you all waiting :-)

    PS: For those of you who think Visas are over, its not the case based on my approval received today afternoon. So hang in there, your day comes soon enough :-)





    robina gold coast queensland. Bond University, Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
  • Bond University, Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia



  • weasley
    04-25 08:24 PM
    Restrictions on H1B is definitely not going to help retain jobs in America. More technnical jobs will be outsourced. My friend work for a TARP company and they are directed to move more technical jobs to offshore. The raid and other things what they are doing now will certainly prevent fraud.





    2011 Robina | Harcourts Robina robina gold coast queensland. A GOLD Coast house was
  • A GOLD Coast house was



  • QB_man
    02-29 04:06 AM
    one update: after a month the consulate asked me for a scaned copy of my I-797 aproval. sent it to them the that very day. called them up two days later to confirm if they recieved it and if the processing was done? the answer was "yes we recieved it" and "sir, it will take time" .. has anyone been requested for a scanned copy of their 797 by Chennai or other consulate?

    by the way my details:
    petition approved: March 2006
    transfer application: switched jobs
    Interview : Chennai jan 28th

    frustrating..



    more...


    robina gold coast queensland. Filled under: Gold Coast, QLD
  • Filled under: Gold Coast, QLD



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-06 10:43 AM
    Too lazy
    Too scary
    Too selfish

    So far I am lazy. I am sending them today.

    Its pity that we call our selves as most educated intellectual group but can't stand for group efforts. Intelligence has no value if you can not stand for yourself. This is why Joe the plumber gets more attention than us.





    robina gold coast queensland. Robina | Harcourts Robina
  • Robina | Harcourts Robina



  • vsoni
    05-10 09:06 AM
    I was told I can't travel international after filling I-485.
    I can travel international only after receive the receipt of I-1485.

    Is this true?



    more...


    robina gold coast queensland. Robina Detention Camp Gold Coast Queensland - Is It A New World Order Prison
  • Robina Detention Camp Gold Coast Queensland - Is It A New World Order Prison



  • radosav
    06-23 06:00 PM
    Hi,

    My company's attorney filed for my PERM and I-140. After I-140 approval the attorney kept the original I-140 and sent me the courtesy copy of the approval. I am now going to file for my I-485 on my own.

    My question is -

    Can I make a photocopy of the courtesy copy of this I-140 approval and use it to file my I-485?

    P.S: Courtesy copy is NOT the photocopy of the original I-140. It is a copy that USCIS sends in addition to the orinial approval.

    I am in the same situation, and I plan to include photocopy of my courtesy copy of my I-140 with other docs, as I am filing AOS by myself. If anyone else had the same issue, please share your exp.





    2010 Bond University, Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia robina gold coast queensland. 7064-02
  • 7064-02



  • Macaca
    10-17 07:28 AM
    Lou Dobbs Crusades Against Spitzer?s Driver?s License Plan for Illegal Immigrants (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/17/nyregion/17dobbs.html) By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE | New York Times, October 17, 2007

    ALBANY, Oct. 16 ? The CNN anchor Lou Dobbs calls Gov. Eliot Spitzer ?a genius.? But not in a nice way.

    ?I was being about as facetious as one could be,? Mr. Dobbs said in an interview Tuesday as he prepared for his nightly broadcast, ?Lou Dobbs Tonight.? For the last nine days, the show has included discussion of Mr. Spitzer?s plan to allow illegal immigrants to apply for driver?s licenses.

    Mr. Dobbs, a pinstriped journalist turned populist crusader against illegal immigration, is not a fan.

    ?It?s an abuse of power!? Mr. Dobbs thundered. ?He is being absolutely irresponsible. When the governor of New York embarks on this kind of irresponsibility, it is national news as far as I?m concerned.?

    And when Mr. Dobbs ? whose broadcast is CNN?s second-highest-rated show ? speaks, many people listen. His relentless mockery of Mr. Spitzer?s decision has thrust the driver?s license policy onto the national stage, helping fuel an uproar not only among New Yorkers, but among national groups opposed to illegal immigration as well.

    As it happens, Mr. Dobbs was recovering from a tonsillectomy when Mr. Spitzer announced the policy on Sept. 21. But the anchorman went on the attack almost immediately after going back on the air Oct. 8, saying it was ?hard to imagine what this governor is thinking.?

    It only took him another week to conclude that Mr. Spitzer, in fact, was not thinking at all. ?This governor is a genius,? he proclaimed disgustedly on Monday. ?An overwhelming majority of New York voters oppose the governor, but he refuses to back down.?

    With the television set on mute, the scrunch alone of Mr. Dobbs?s brow conveys his belief that Mr. Spitzer?s new policy is, possibly, the dumbest idea in the history of dumb ideas.

    ?I think he?s definitely had an effect,? said State Senator Martin J. Golden, a Brooklyn Republican who was on Mr. Dobbs?s show on Sunday to denounce the plan. ?Everybody?s chiming in. I get e-mails from across the country because of Lou Dobbs. I got an e-mail from a soldier in Iraq saying, ?Go for it, Golden, keep it up.??

    Mr. Golden is one of several New York elected officials ? most of them with more experience on New York 1 than on CNN ? who have been recent guests on Mr. Dobbs?s show. Many have expressed support for proposals by state lawmakers to overturn the license policy or to deny funding for it.

    But not everyone who goes on gets supportive e-mail messages.

    Jos? M. Serrano, a Democratic state senator who represents parts of Manhattan and the Bronx, appeared with Mr. Golden to defend Mr. Spitzer?s policy, but found himself under a verbal barrage from both the host and his fellow guest. ?Oh my goodness, that was something else,? Mr. Serrano said. ?I think it was my first time on national television. I wound up debating both of them ? Lou paid very little attention to Marty Golden and instead just kind of dug in on me.?

    This next morning, Mr. Serrano said, his office was bombarded with angry e-mail messages from around the country.

    ?One guy wrote, ?We will derail the illegal gravy train from within,?? he said. ?I don?t really know what that means. Another person said, ?Go back to Mexico, you?re obviously Mexican.?? (Mr. Serrano is from Puerto Rico.) ?I?m not na?ve, but I was still surprised at the level of ignorance,? Mr. Serrano said.

    (Mr. Dobbs?s correspondents have also stated on the air that illegal immigrants will need only a foreign passport to obtain a driver?s license, and that Mr. Spitzer?s policy was instituted through executive order, neither of which is true.)

    Mr. Dobbs?s guests and interviewees are typically opponents of the policy. A segment that Mr. Dobbs pitched on Thursday as ?a lively debate? on the issue, for example, featured the host and two members of the State Assembly who oppose the governor?s plan, along with a viewers? poll on whether Mr. Spitzer should be recalled. (Ninety-seven percent said yes.)

    One person who has not made an appearance on Mr. Dobbs?s show, despite repeated invitations, is the governor himself. Christine Anderson, a spokeswoman for Mr. Spitzer, said scheduling problems had prevented the governor from appearing. The administration had made other officials available to Mr. Dobbs?s bookers, she said, including Michael A. L. Balboni, the governor?s top Homeland Security aide. But the show?s producers had declined.

    ?We don?t really have a position about his show,? Ms. Anderson said. ?That said, facts matter, and what we have endeavored to do throughout this entire debate is to make an argument about the safety and security benefits to doing this.?

    But Mr. Dobbs said that Mr. Spitzer, and Mr. Spitzer alone, is responsible for defending his new policy.

    ?The man hasn?t shown the gumption to come on the air and debate the issue with me,? Mr. Dobbs said.



    more...


    robina gold coast queensland. Best Thai and Best BYO GOLD Coast 2009. By A TripAdvisor Member
  • Best Thai and Best BYO GOLD Coast 2009. By A TripAdvisor Member



  • gc_vbin
    04-01 12:48 PM
    I too had similar thoughts.. why would CIS/DOS stop keeping buffers? Is there any particular reason? Once they complete all 7/2007 applications I think it makes sense to move the date for a few months so they can accept applications. Also, remember there will be new monthly quota getting allocated to all categories. So to use those numbers should they not be progressing dates?

    Rodnyb,

    The below number is depressing, however dont you think DOS/USCIS always believe in keeping buffer and they may push the dates somewhere into 2009 just to accept 485 filings?

    Why do think they will stop keeping any buffer?

    [QUOTE=rodnyb;2494192]Teddy, I agree some of your data. Mine would be (90% confidence level)
    0 pass 09/31/2007





    hair A GOLD Coast house was robina gold coast queensland. Robina, 4 Carnoustie Ct
  • Robina, 4 Carnoustie Ct



  • singhsa3
    10-02 04:14 PM
    I am a july 2nd filer and filed my second application on Aug 15th.
    Now that I have got receipts for July 2nd applications, I have put stop payments on the checks on Aug 15th application.
    My hope is that my 2nd application will not be processed.
    I am seeing people getting multiple #A numbers and delays.

    If you have filed multiple I485s, pls share your expiences here.



    more...


    robina gold coast queensland. Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
  • Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia



  • shahuja
    02-11 12:46 PM
    hello all..

    desi_doc..i got the washington approval on jan 25th and still waiting !

    nkalpana, you still waiting here on IV or gone ??

    rest..just fyi..i will be finishing my one month wait tomorrow :-( and wait continues......................................... ..





    hot Filled under: Gold Coast, QLD robina gold coast queensland. Gold Coast QLD 4230
  • Gold Coast QLD 4230



  • singhsa3
    08-20 11:15 PM
    Good Luck!
    By the way read INA about this and let us all know if there are specific provisions regarding this " EB1 -> older of (EB2-I, EB2-C, EB3-I, EB3-C)"


    but then the devil is in the details ain't it? The "Except this piece" is what is overwhelmingly providing EB2 the numbers, and that is what will jump start EB3 movement forward.


    I think people don't realize that Eb3-ROW is less compared to EB2-I/C and will therefore provide EB3-I numbers sooner than if we wait for EB2-I to get current.

    And sorry, I don't support nepotism, everyone should be eligible on their own.



    more...


    house RM1901 at Robina, Gold Coast robina gold coast queensland. Robina, Gold Coast QLD 13
  • Robina, Gold Coast QLD 13



  • pappu
    01-08 10:31 AM
    Everyone that took part in the IV lobby day in September 2007 should get in touch with the lawmaker offices now and request them for letters. If you have met your local lawmaker offices through state chapters or on your own, it is time to visit them again for this request.





    tattoo Robina | Harcourts Robina robina gold coast queensland. Robina | Harcourts Robina
  • Robina | Harcourts Robina



  • bkn96
    11-17 01:05 PM
    Good suggestion, I didn't ask about EAD, I will check next time. But I guess evantually EAD would be revoked after I485 is denied. I think H1 is a backup plan if MTR denied and till appeal is decided..

    I am sending letter CIS ombudsman shortly.



    more...


    pictures Robina Detention Camp Gold Coast Queensland - Is It A New World Order Prison robina gold coast queensland. Robina Town Centre#39;s Myer
  • Robina Town Centre#39;s Myer



  • gc28262
    08-07 10:17 AM
    Only thing I know is that if you come before me in the line I am affected. It is not a DMV line where every one will get their License, it is a ration line where the items are limited.
    Call it selfish call it any thing else but these are the facts after being in the USA for last 12 years and two different labors.

    You have every right to look after yourself. But it should not be at the expense of your comrades who are affected by this unjust system more than you are.

    Solution: direct your ire against the system that is unjust to you. ( USCIS, DOL, Gov etc). That is what IV is trying to do. Let them give enough visa numbers for EB based applicants.

    If many of the great leaders of the world were as selfish as we are, we would all be a herd of animals.





    dresses Gold Coast QLD 4230 robina gold coast queensland. Gold Coast , Queensland,
  • Gold Coast , Queensland,



  • helpisontheway
    01-07 10:20 AM
    Hello every one,
    I am starting this thread for all of us not to just think about the GC process. If any one is residing here for 10 years without GC, think about making a law which can lead us to Citizenship. My thoughts on this:
    Many of our colleagues who landed with us during the late 90s (1998, 1999) and early 2000, who got their GC without any issues are now Citizens or waiting to become Citizen soon.
    What is our status?. Just think. Still we are strugling to get the GC. Even by law change, if we are getting the GC this year (by GOD's Grace), then we need to wait for another 5 years from now (approximately 2014). Many persons like me who have come to this Country in their later career will be very much affected due to this delay (we have lot of other issues like the dependents reaching the age of 21 etc., College, University fees etc.,).
    Core team and every one, please consider this and try to lobby for getting the citizenship without further wait if the persons satisfy the folowing conditions:
    1. If they are legally here for 10 years (With approved I-140 and waiting for Adjustment of Status without current date).
    2. If they have earned full 40 points in Social Security
    3. If they have paid the tax continuously for 10 years
    4. If they own a house and paying Mortgage (adding weightage to the Economy boost)
    and
    5. If they do not have any criminal records in these 10 years.
    Please again do not just concentrate on the GC issues. Consider this and if any one can come with a letter draft with legal openion, we can send it to all Congress members, State Governers etc.,
    Hope the members and the Core team consider this issue. I have one more thread on this, which I started some months back but the response was not that good. If every one of us unite on this and raise this to the Congress, I think the new Government may consider as this is very genuine.


    I fully support this...

    People who meet the conditions above can benefit the US Economy in a long run because...
    1)Deficits are going to be high for a long time...in trillions, and if we are allowed to apply for naturalization directly, there is a better chance for us to pay taxes to reduce the burden.
    2)If we are asked to leave now, the US is committed to Social Security payments(with the minimum 40 points) even if we are outside.
    3)By now, we already have kids who are American citizens... which means that when they become 18, they can always sponsor us as citizens. All that we are asking is for the congress to do the same a few years earlier. It is better we are here in our earning years than when we are in our older years.

    If this Bill is introduced in congress, people will listen because...
    1)People waiting for 10 years... and done all the right things, no one can simply ignore. Also, there will be a sense of guilt on the US Government to have let the situation deteriorate. They will think of ways to make the transition smoother... remember they created a special green card category for Iraqis since there was a sense of guilt.

    2) Whether this passes congress or not, there is a legitimate argument of asking for the congress to rectify the situation. That is the best we can do.

    3) We need to give more and more options to the congress. Not everything sticks, but even if one or two get passed, it goes a long way to help all of us.

    I personally will contribute bigtime if IV core want to take this up!



    more...


    makeup Best Thai and Best BYO GOLD Coast 2009. By A TripAdvisor Member robina gold coast queensland. RM1901 at Robina, Gold Coast
  • RM1901 at Robina, Gold Coast



  • check_rd
    06-24 03:01 AM
    Mine case is labor 06/2002 EB3, I-140 approved.
    Spouse labor priority date is 06/2007 EB2, I-140 needs to be applied.

    Acoording to my lawyer one cannot have 2 I-485's and though i explained that no such return rule he said its a risk and will get RFE and delays and personally does not recommend.

    I am going to check with my wife lawyer on Monday and its well reputed law firm.

    Since we both have stable jobs i am probably going to opt for my I-485 which has been already been filed and just file I-140 for my wife's case. Any thoughts ?





    girlfriend Robina | Harcourts Robina robina gold coast queensland. robina gold coast queensland
  • robina gold coast queensland



  • bharani
    10-31 10:40 AM
    Posted all four letters an hour back.





    hairstyles Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia robina gold coast queensland. Robina Detention Camp Gold Coast Queensland - Is It A New World Order Prison
  • Robina Detention Camp Gold Coast Queensland - Is It A New World Order Prison



  • nkavjs
    09-18 11:32 AM
    So he did not insist on waiting for 90 days. When did he promise a response back? If you were not in the system, how are they going to check?

    BTW, I am also July 2, J Barret, 10:25am, No receipt yet.

    Nope I gave him all info with application mailed on 11 June. They shd be able to pull info with my LS, FS, DOb and center filed.. not by date filed. Lets hope for the best. Yes he could see my checks not cashed and no info about me in the system.. may be thats why he made an email inquiry to NSC.

    Hope this helps.
    Rph





    gdhiren
    07-09 11:54 PM
    I am planning to go to the USCIS office tomorrow for media coverage. Any one in the DC area willing to join? This would be between 10 am and 1 pm. send me a pm with your name, number for more info. I really want to hear from the people who were ready for the protest in DC. This is a good opportunity to explain what has happened and the root cause of the issue.

    I am planning to be there little after 11 AM with Flowers. hey, how about getting a car full of flowers delivering by our own hands? Now that I am thinking about it, in stead of people sending $32 online we should have bought the flowers locally (using paypal). Is it too late?





    vinurenu
    05-17 05:44 PM
    My husband is a physical therapist and he received the RFE for I-485
    to submit the visa screenning certificate and NPTE exam results by June 13th. He will be able to submit
    the visa screenning certificate only by july 2nd week.Can you please tell me is there any way he can get
    sometime to submit the visa screening certificate.

    Currently he is in L2 visa and the L2 visa is getting expired on June 20th, we applied for I94 extention.
    I am in L1 visa and my company is asking me to goto India. So my husband can't stay in US in L2 status (after I leave).
    He has to stay in US depends on the I-485 processing.

    By any chance, if I-485 is denied, Pls tell me whether he can stay in US after the denial.

    Do we have any timeframe to submit a new I-485 ?.

    Pls provide your suggestions.



    Updates Via E-Mail