Pages

 

rosie huntington whiteley transformers

images Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. rosie huntington whiteley transformers. rosie huntington whiteley
  • rosie huntington whiteley



  • appas123
    08-17 07:10 AM
    Friends, IV?ians and fellow sufferers,

    Today we received our physical Green card; 63 years since my motherland got her freedom I got mine. Its been a long journey and I am glad that I can shut this chapter and go on to the next..
    First of all let me tell you that the mail that you get the card is as incognito as they come. Its not in the USCIS envelope, looks almost like a credit card offer. Wife was almost going to shred it but felt the card and opened it :). Its actually green. With the date of birth mentioned a gazillion times. Magnetic strip, hologram and all that kind of jazzy stuff. I have no freaking clue where they got the picture from, its not what I submitted with the I485. It should be the one they took while finger printing in 2007.

    Finally I popped the cork off a bottle of Champagne that I have been saving for this occasion and have taken more than a few morsel sips of the bubbly. (please pardon any excesses I might make in this post :D). Now I can chart out my career as I want to with no constraints to cap my potential. I can attain full self actualization in whatever I decide to do and also hopefully contribute more to society both here in my karma bhoomi and back in India my janma bhoomi.

    If I may paraphrase Jawaharlal Nehru ? when the world sleeps (its 12:45AM eastern); I awaken? !!
    I have contributed both financially and with my time to IV. I will continue to do so. I wish all of you the very best and hope the ones waiting in get their GC soon. Keep the faith.
    Smisachu,
    I am happy for you. The process indeed takes an emotional toll on us. Thanks for the heads up about the type of mail. I will be careful to watch out for "credit card offer" type snail mails.





    wallpaper rosie huntington whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • nkavjs
    09-19 11:04 PM
    I sent following fax to senator, congressmen, etc.
    If any one knows the fax# of any senior executive @ NSC. Please post here.

    Bottomline, everyone has to fight his/her battle. Help yourself.

    Date: Sept 19th 2007

    To,
    The Honorable Senator Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senate
    331 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-3841
    Fax: (202) 228-3954

    Sub: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [USPS Tracking No. XXXXXXXUS]

    Dear Honorable Ms. Feinstein,

    My Adjustment Application [type, e.g. I-485] was delivered to INS Express, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. I didn?t get any information for said application. USCIS Customer Service are very unhelpful and don?t provide any information.

    USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. So USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or misleading the public.

    I need help of your good office to track my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information.

    Details as provided below:
    ...
    ...
    ...


    Sincerely yours,

    -----------

    I was thinking of doing things on same line, but thru local congressmen. I dont have any info regarding any top-notch person in NSC :(

    pls. keep us posted. Thanks





    rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • sri1309
    09-11 07:44 PM
    How do I start a new thread,

    Please help,

    Thanks,
    Sri.





    2011 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • chanduv23
    06-29 05:04 PM
    This disclaimer in VB, does not say "mid-month". It takes about cut off dates via bulletin only. Also, this means USCIS put some thought behind the time they will have to announce cut-off dates. They new the demand will ber "very heavy".

    **
    All Employment Preference categories except for Third ?Other Workers? have been made ?Current? for July. This has been done in an effort to generate increased demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) for adjustment of status cases, and to maximize number use under the annual numerical limit. However, all readers should be alert to the possibility that not all Employment preferences will remain Current for the remainder of the fiscal year. Should the rate of demand for numbers be very heavy in the coming months, it could become necessary to retrogress some cut-off dates for September, most likely for China-mainland born and India, but also possibly for Mexico and Philippines. Severe cut-off date retrogressions are likely to occur early in FY-2008.
    **

    This was based on information obtained then. Now they can say that they do not have enough visa numbers and all numbers are exhausted



    more...


    rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • aroranuj
    01-09 11:51 AM
    Over the past couple of days I have had 10 of my friends/colleagues who have signed the letter and they have been mailed out to the president. I also have copies of them to mail out to IV once I have all that I can get..

    I plan to call my Senators & Congressman's office's today too. I believe we need to get through to our friends and colleagues and talk about the issues in this letter. I have yet to come across one person who does not agree that our situation needs the attention of the administration.

    I know I can get a few more of these letters signed by the end of this week.

    Anyone out there who has more letters going out??:D

    Lets have some healthy competition!





    rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington Whiteley



  • immigrationmatters30
    09-23 07:24 PM
    All we need is just 233,816(page 2) visas(forget about country limit, EB category etc). In that case in 2 years we will have 280,000(140,000 * 2) visas. So should we all get GC in two years with that logic.



    more...


    rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • pappu
    01-07 03:19 PM
    One way "in which we can get more people involved on IV" is to remove some of the barriers to such participation. And the infamous red/green thingie comes to my mind.

    Any updates on when IV is going to get rid of the red/green dot thingie?

    I think we are making a big deal of red and green dots. It is only in recent times that people are complaining so much about misuse. We can get rid of it, but then moderation will be tough. I do not think that is the reason for not participating. We do not have much awareness about IV in the community. When we say half million applications are pending, why are we not getting those on IV?

    We need help in raising awareness about this cause in the community. Let us make that as the first action item this new year. All members can take initiatives and help. It does not cost any money and IV is not asking any money. We just need more participation.





    2010 Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.



  • seekerofpeace
    10-06 12:57 PM
    There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.

    Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....

    In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....

    Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.

    I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....

    I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............


    Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...

    SoP



    more...


    rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • factoryman
    06-21 03:11 PM
    Go to USCIS and read the instructions; these 2 are also supposed to be self filed by the immigrant himself. So instructions are clear.
    So, ask him why he needs these. Most likely, he will demur and say OK.

    They don't know what they are doing, just packing the file for the money sucked ILsDoes anyone know about the W2 form and 1040 tax return forms? I currently only have W2 and 1040 for the year 2006, but my lawyer says I need to submit the past three years. Is there any problem?





    hair Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. rosie huntington whiteley
  • rosie huntington whiteley



  • a_yaja
    01-24 02:12 PM
    For those in South ( Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana) best way to go to India is new Emirates direct flight between Houston and Dubai and then onward to India.
    I have had 3-4 friends fly this route since they started flying in November 2007 and they have nothing but praise for everything. These guys have excellent food and entertainment and no transit visa hassels plus duty free sopping in Dubai is good.


    Pluse - they put you up in a hotel if your Dubai layover is more than 8 hrs (for economy class passengers) and you get a free transit visa to visit Dubai. During my last trip to Bangalore, I went via Dubai (NYC - Dubai direct flight) and on my way back we had 11 hrs layover. My wife and I got a chance to see the city. Next time we are going to India we are planning on staying for a few days and go for their desert camp trip.



    more...


    rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cast
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cast



  • newtoearth
    06-16 03:33 PM
    They should
    1. not be based on client location (only visit and communicate), must work from sponser's worksite.
    2. not be managed by client. Must be managed by sponser.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/LVisa_12_9_2004.pdf

    if the work will be controlled and supervised by a different employer

    READ again

    L1B's work will be controlled by the same employer related manager not by client manager. Client manager's are just facilitators there!

    Also please note that there is a difference between
    L1B - Blanket and L1B - Individual





    hot Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whitely
  • Rosie Huntington-Whitely



  • CADude
    01-10 04:15 PM
    Grow-Up guys and gals!!! There is no point I am right and you are wrong fight. Make this effort successful. Take a chill pill. Relax & enjoy the life.



    more...


    house Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. rosie huntington whiteley
  • rosie huntington whiteley



  • logiclife
    06-15 01:13 PM
    You or your employer should have a copy of all approved I-797 H1 reciept. Isint the l-94 on there?

    Yes. But I travelled to India when I was on one of those I-797s and submitted the I-94 attached at the bottom of that I-797 while travelling out. I had not clue at that time that a copy of this I-94 would be needed.

    I have other I-797s with I-94s attached at bottom coz I never travelled while I was on those I-797s.

    Anyways, I am not worried. What I dont have, I just dont have it. Cant do anything about it now.





    tattoo Rosie Huntington Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • gc_on_demand
    04-01 01:21 PM
    I would not trust the lawyers in any of this, because their analysis will be superficial and not even close compared to what we see here. We have around 4-5 different folks here doing some really good sound analysis, so unless it's a lawyer known to historically make accurate predictions, I wouldn't care less about their say.

    Lawyer is sharing info that some of their client have got fee invoice from NVC. I have done family based application through NVC for my parents and I know you get fees invoice almost 4 months prior to your GC interview date. So lawyer is thinking that NVC is thinking to go upto Nov 2007 in case if CIS fails to act on enough cases in last months.



    more...


    pictures Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at



  • vg1778
    09-21 06:55 PM
    I checked with USCIS by calling them and they still have no records for me in the system. They admitted that there are many who have not been entered and issued receipts even though the dates at NSC & TSC shows otherwise.
    Adviced to be patient and call back in October 1st week. According to them its still not long enough for them to launch an inquiry to find these July 2nd applications.
    My lawyer also says she can't do anything yet unless they say that they have filed everything they have received.
    Again what a mess ...waiting for reciepts takes so long wonder when they will finally process the GC.
    I know many 2nd July filers who have even received EADs.

    I hope our patience pays off and they rewsrd it with giving the GC straightaway;).....wishful thinking.....





    dresses Rosie Huntington-Whitely rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-
  • Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-



  • royus77
    06-29 06:08 PM
    To make it look politically correct, I guess the new revised buletin won't be out till the end of 1st week july. They will make it look natural and stop taking new applications from 9th. :D


    let hope for that



    more...


    makeup Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley



  • arunmohan
    04-09 02:51 AM
    I don't care whether I get Green card or Citizenship. But we should try to get something by year 2010.
    I would like to give full support for this effort. We need to make a plan and a group of people who could lead this effort.





    girlfriend Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rosie huntington whiteley transformers. rosie huntington-whiteley,
  • rosie huntington-whiteley,



  • gimmeacard
    09-14 06:07 PM
    I have a quick question, Some of you had an older EB3 pd active, filed 485 and then either ported or have used a newer EB2 and gotten approved and Greened.

    Now, knowing USCIS uses outdated software, the question is are these people that are greened, taken out from the so called "queque" for EB3?. And then hopefully the line gets shorter for EB3s?.

    yes, i am from one of those queues, i ported my EB3 to EB2 , so 2 less entries there, i know of several folks that did as well.

    my CPO was based on A# from that queue





    hairstyles Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cast rosie huntington whiteley transformers. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.



  • kuhelica2000
    01-24 12:18 PM
    In my 10 year stay in the US, I have traveled through UK only once and I had promised to myself I will never fly through UK again. Apart from the Transit visa hassel, they do not allow you to carry a laptop in addition to your carry-on. Even if the airline allows you to carry laptop in addition to a carry-on, the obnoxious UK airport authority will force you to pack your laptop inside your carry-on.

    Boycott UK!!





    Hassan11
    05-25 08:14 AM
    Can somebody please answer my question?? does anybody have experience filing the I-485 themselves instead of using a lawyer???

    also, what is advance parole?? and why it is needed?? Thanks

    Do I have to file I-485 though a lawyer or can I do it myself. I have an old I-485 form that my lawyer filled out and he sent me a copy of but he never filed it to immigration. Can I update that old form he gave me and file an updated I-485 myself without a lawyer??





    leo2606
    12-09 05:15 PM
    Check Question#9 in the following link realated with multiple A#s
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/CBO_Q&A_Oct2007.pdf



    Updates Via E-Mail