Pages

 

selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii

images I#39;d love to work in a Justin selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • psaxena
    06-08 09:15 PM
    Seriously I am also sick of these violations and the companies everywhere in the world take law on a ride. No harm had happened to me but still irritates me when they get the GC in 1 year and we waiting for ever.

    Call USCIS and they should be able be give you the right direction. Please update us on how it goes.





    wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • perm
    06-19 09:22 AM
    Hi everyone,

    I have 2004 W2 but cant seem to find my tax return. I have 2003, 2005, 2006tax returns but not 2004. What can I do to get that return. Please any advice will be nice.

    Thanks
    go to irs.gov > personal section and find somethink like transcripts. you can oder transcripts for free or copy of your tax return for $39 ( I guess)





    selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. wallpaper Justin Bieber and
  • wallpaper Justin Bieber and



  • Macaca
    07-13 09:41 PM
    In War on the Middle Class (http://www.amazon.com/War-Middle-Class-Government-Business/dp/0670037923) Lou Dobbs says H1B workers don't pay taxes.


    However, H-1B workers are legally required to pay the same taxes as any other US resident, including Social Security and Medicare9 (Publication 519 (2006) (http://www.irs.gov/publications/p519/index.html), U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens). Some H-1B workers are not eligible to receive any Social Security or Medicare benefits unless they are able to adjust status to that of permanent resident. However, if their country of citizenship has a tax agreement with the United States, they are able to collect the Social Security they've earned even if they don't gain permanent residency.

    In some cases, H-1B workers pay higher taxes than a US citizen because they are not entitled to certain deductions (eg. head of household deduction amongst many others).


    Indian techie slams CNN Lou Dobbs! (http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/10-28a-04.asp) By N. Sivakumar, October 28, 2004


    In a book titled "Dude, did I steal your job? Debugging Indian Computer programmers", the author, an Indian software engineer, has slammed Lou Dobbs of CNN for calling the foreign high-tech workers as non-tax payers, and humiliating the enormous contributions of foreign high-tech workforce to the American economy.

    "Foreign high-tech workers who come here on H-1B / L1 visas pay every tax that U.S. citizens do, including Social Security and Medicare. But if they return to their homeland, then they will not get any benefits from these programs. The recent recession cost the United States more than half a million foreign high-tech workers who had to return home after paying all these taxes. In fact, Americans owe them money"

    The author writes.

    "The ignorance to mention the stupendous contributions of immigrant high-tech workers was the primary cause for the anti-Indian atmosphere which is seen among computer professionals lately. Unfortunately, neither the media nor the public understand the foreign high-tech workforce. The net result: those who supported the foreign high-tech worker programs have taken a back seat to play safe, and Indians and others who came here on visas, and worked their butts off to make this country prosper are named 'slaves', 'dummies', and 'enemies'. writes the author, N.Sivakumar.

    The book also claims that bringing in foreign high-tech workforce at the right time was the primary reason for America's stupendous high-tech success, and gives statistics and evidence to prove that hadn't America acted quickly, the Europeans would have taken over the software dominance.

    The book also outlines the life, struggle and achievements of Indian programmers in America with entertaining facts, and is a prime discussion topic in many anti-outsourcing and immigration websites lately.





    2011 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. looks like Justin Bieber
  • looks like Justin Bieber



  • India_USA
    12-16 09:13 AM
    File a 7001 form with the Ombudsman's office. If I remember right, IV had sent in a recommendation for the USCIS to send GC in secure mail.
    An official complaint (instead of just email to ombudsman's office) will reassert IV's recommendation.



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber and girlfriend
  • Justin Bieber and girlfriend



  • shahuja
    01-31 10:03 AM
    congrats prashantc..

    Hello All,

    In delhi consulate i know they keep the passport and are not giving away any slips (221(g)) or any color slips.
    all they say "pending processing". Is this same as Administrative processing ? how do we differentiate if this delay due is due to PIMS or some other reason like security/name check/ or any etc problem. This is such a doubtful situation specially for people who have been waiting for more than 2 weeks ?
    If you have knowledge ..do shed some light.

    thanks
    shahuja





    selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. 2010 Selena Gomez and Justin
  • 2010 Selena Gomez and Justin



  • funny
    09-09 04:20 PM
    I am surprised that all other threads are getting updated quite frequently. People are posting question related to their RFE and as usual once they get answer to their problems, they vanish. People are posting jokes on IV, but when it is their turn to call, we've to "bump" this thread and send e-mails to members. So pathetic.
    I felt very sad when I read 30000+ members donated some 4000 dollars in last two months. I felt my donation of about 1000 dollars since 2006 is being wasted to answer questions of or to solve the problems of these free riders &/or one question members.

    EVERY BODY PLease call...Today is the Day...



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Selena amp; Justin at the Beach
  • Selena amp; Justin at the Beach



  • brb2
    10-07 09:21 PM
    She may have been nice, but she did not give you correct information. I don't know where you "spoke to a very nice IO", but if it is the phone line, they are outsourced phone operators who are poorly trained and do not have access to the information that IO's have.

    FBI name check comes back in 2 weeks at the most, if not then it could take 2 months to 5 years or so.

    Hi

    I just spoke to a very nice IO. I asked about my name check , she said that it's pendig and FBI name check is 9 months behind the scheduale. That all the information she gave me.

    does everybody go through FBI check name or only a percentage?





    2010 wallpaper Justin Bieber and selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. I#39;d love to work in a Justin
  • I#39;d love to work in a Justin



  • shahzaib616
    05-17 06:33 PM
    Before I begin with my question, allow me to give you a brief overview of my case:
    In the year 2000, I initially filed for Labor Certification.
    In 2004, I received approval of my application for Employment Authorization (I-765).
    In 2005, I was sent a letter from the USCIS indicating that my application was rejected because I failed to file my case prior to a certain date issued by the USCIS.

    Pretty straight-forward, right? Wrong. You see, in the last letter I was sent by the USCIS it states that I failed to file my case promptly enough; I filed my case nearly a year before the deadline was set!
    My lawyers and I have attempted to appeal the decision, however our attempt has been futile: our request for appeal has been denied.

    I am unsure of what to do now... It is apparent that the USCIS messed up, but I cannot think of any way to reopen my case and prove it. My attorney has presented me with two options - in mid-June he will engage in a conference call with a senior individual at the Immigration Office, at which time he will present cases (including mine) which have been wrongfully denied; my second option is to sue the United States.
    I am very unsure of what course of action to pursue now! My lawyer has kept my waiting all this time with stalls and meetings which he has stated will help my case, however with each passing meeting, it simply seems like he is giving me false hope... I really do not want to have to wait until mid-June, only to find out that I must wait even longer before my case is reopened.
    Additionally, I am highly reluctant to sue the United States of America for messing up in the processing of my case. The judge presiding over my case will be a United States citizen - it would be like telling a child to kill his/her parent... it simply cannot happen! If I were to sue the United States of America, I would be fighting an uphill battle and risk deportation if I were to lose.

    Please! Has anyone on here been rendered an unfavorable decision by the USCIS based on a mistake made by the Immigration office? What have you done to fix your case?
    Attorneys: have any of your clients been put into this situation? What have you done to resolve the issue?

    Everyone: I understand that a very small percentage of people are likely to be in the same boat that I am in, however regardless of whether or not you are in this situation, what would you do if you were in my shoes???
    Would you sue the government and risk deportation? Would you wait endlessly, hoping that things become better, eventually? Or would you do something else? (If so, what?)

    Thank you for taking the time to read this! For those of you who take even more time to respond to this post, thank you even more! I am truly grateful!!!

    Sincerely,
    Shahzaib



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • eastindia
    11-16 04:16 PM
    Vonage reaches settlement with states - Business First of Louisville: (http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2009/11/16/daily11.html)





    hair looks like Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Shirtless Justin Bieber
  • Shirtless Justin Bieber



  • sledge_hammer
    11-24 10:05 AM
    "punjabi77" is losing $20,000 if he puts his house on sale. He wants to avoid a loss of a mere 20Gs and take on the consequences of a foreclosure!

    And your advice to him is to buy a better car (which is going to set him back another 15Gs at least), and get more credit cards?

    Did you even go to college? You claim to be higly skilled and educated, I really doubt it!

    Do things in this order -

    1. Find a job first.
    2. Secure a good apartment at new job's location.
    3. If you need a better car buy one right now.
    4. Get some credit cards.
    5. Let your home go to foreclosure.

    It is a financial decision. Every once in a while, most of us go to different stores and ask them to match the price for the item that we had purchased earlier. If they do not match the price then we return that item. Don't we? Do not get sentimental. Just walk off! Your credit history would get screwed but if you plan it the way I said above, you will be fine. Good luck.

    And it won't affect your GC.



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez And
  • Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez And



  • amsgc
    06-27 10:40 PM
    What is the correct adress to send the I485 at nebraka center via fedex

    and how to assemble the i 485 and 765 packet


    Sorry, I did not see the Fedex part of your question, but here is what I have found from experience:

    I had to send some tax related documents to the IRS earlier this year. And I went to UPS. They said that they themselves do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, but take the help of the USPS to get the job done.

    So, I went to the post office, sent it via the one where they give you a tracking number, and it worked out fine, and cheaper. I intend to do the same this time.

    Regarding the arrangement of documents in the packet, I would refer you to:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ff053d146a7ee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Someone posted that link earlier - i just saved it.





    hot Justin Bieber and girlfriend selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber Photos - Justin
  • Justin Bieber Photos - Justin



  • ryan
    04-06 10:15 AM
    always amazes me how so many folks depend upon these immigration attorney websites and get disappointed...we are better off supporting IV advocacy and get first hand information on what is going on in DC, USCIS and DOS.

    This is not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time these AILA folks generate sensational news! Help IV to help you!

    Exactly. It's like some have gone berserk on the possible 12K unused visa bit. There are scientific (perhaps, even astrological) calculations, assumptions, predictions from lawyers, "Gurus" and just about everyone else..yet, the support to help IV, in order to help each and everyone is minimal to non-existent. Isn’t being at the Advocacy day (or contributing to the day) -- speaking to the powers-that-be, the MOST effective way to get the backlog issues addressed?! It all feels a bit headless chicken central.



    more...


    house selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber Photos - Justin
  • Justin Bieber Photos - Justin



  • crksd
    10-16 09:30 PM
    No, we didn't raise a SR after the interview. I was planning on doing it early next week since I had not seen any LUDs since our interview, and then we found a nice surprise this morning. But, if you are wait has been longer, it certainly won't hurt to do it. Good luck in your case too.





    tattoo 2010 Selena Gomez and Justin selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • walking_dude
    01-08 12:08 PM
    Guys, please desist from using this thread for discussions unrelated to the main topic (whether you can buy houses on H1/EAD etc.). There are other forums and threads on IV where these types of issues can be discussed in detail. If you don't find any, you can start a new thread of your own.

    Let's keep the discussion here focussed on IV action items. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.



    more...


    pictures Selena amp; Justin at the Beach selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • willwin
    08-07 02:48 PM
    Calling all EB3-I with PD before Nov 2005. Please get 3 desi firm names from Sunny_Surya and start EB2 filing. Then port your PD's.
    GCCovet

    I am 03/2005. I am game for this. LOL.





    dresses Justin Bieber Photos - Justin selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • nk2006
    11-10 01:50 PM
    Please keep writing. As many posters already pointed out - economy is getting worse and changing job may become a necessity to many of us. We cannot afford to jeopardize our green card process - if our old employer withdraws I140. Our only way is to raise and get enough attention to this issue so something is done quickly before it becomes a norm.

    (I dont mean to start a ticker here on economy but following events in the recent past speak for themselves. Bankruptcies: Circuit City, LinenNThings, LehmanBrothers. Restructuring/Layoffs: AIG, MerrilLynch, Yahoo, Nortel, Cadence, eBay, Nokia, etc. Official Hiring freeze: Cisco, etc. Unoffical hiring freeze: Google (in many divisions) and a lot of medium sized companies) Look an active ticker at: http://news.cnet.com/tech-layoffs/



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • vbkris77
    01-05 12:16 AM
    Very true. Another advantage is, Citizenship doesn't have any number limitations. It will also help people waiting for GC as the queue gets even shorter. Instead of making it 10 Years from first port of entry, if it can be made as 5 years from say Priority Date for Green Card, it will cover many more people. Technically the person expressed intent to live in US after accepting a perm job. It is admin processing and Visa number limitations that are preventing the person from becoming a perm resident. So the change be sold as proper interpretation of the law because of changes in the circumstances but not really opening a flood gate for citizenship.





    girlfriend Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. Pictures of Justin Bieber and
  • Pictures of Justin Bieber and



  • abuddyz
    01-21 10:20 PM
    sundarpn,

    your H1 was approved very recently. I guess that was the reason for your passport delay..


    If I am not wrong.. i read somewhere that your passport was delayed.. that was the reason i posted above reply.. correct me if i am wrong..





    hairstyles Bikini-Clad Selena Gomez And selena gomez and justin bieber on the beach hawaii. hair Justin Bieber and Selena
  • hair Justin Bieber and Selena



  • inderman
    10-15 06:02 PM
    Called one more time using the POJ method to NSC... This was probably the most fruitful call to NSC in the last 7-8 odd times i have called them.

    Someone called Terry answered the call... Hats off to this lady...If there is a way i would want to recommend this lady for a promotion and make her the project manager for all the rest of the IOs who answer the call!!!

    My case PD is 1/15/05, filed at TSC, transferred to NSC in Mar 08, applied AC 21 in Aug 08 and did biometrics in Feb 09.


    Information i received on my case from this call:

    1. This lady got my receipt#, checked details and history on my case, let me know that the case is preadjudicated (she defined preadjudication before that)

    2. and then, told me that the case is NOT in storage area.

    3. She mentioned that preadjudicated cases are held in an area called exams area and my case is currently on its way from exams area back to the officer who had preadjudicated my case earlier in Oct 2008.

    4. She then checked my wife's file to see if that is also with my case just to make sure that file is not lost etc and confirmed that both files are together.

    5. She also mentioned that nothing else needs to be done right now for my case as it is already on its way back to IO.


    Thanks to know that there is atleast one person at NSC who understands what we are going thru' and is willing to atleast provide some details...





    ski_dude12
    09-09 08:42 AM
    Just enjoy your green...I was wondering why the status went backwards (from CPO to Decision) and if that that is a normal process.

    Thanks,





    rb_248
    10-01 03:32 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf

    How come there is pending cases in 2007, 2008 and 2009 for EB2 and EB3 India?

    From the PDF I see the following

    EB2
    2007 after july fiasco - 559
    2008 - 178
    2009 - 9

    EB3

    2007 after july fiasco - 466
    2008 - 88
    2009 - 5

    My understanding is that the visa bulletin were never open for priorty dates from Aug 2007 to till date....EVER..

    I may be missing something..

    I think it is because of cross chargeability. If your spouse's country of birth is not India then you can get charged to your spouses birth country. And therefore can apply for 485 when your spouse's PD is current even when your PD is not current.



    Updates Via E-Mail