Pages

 

tom cruise and katie holmes and suri

images katie-holmes-suri-cruise-tom- tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes



  • arunkotte
    06-25 02:59 PM
    I have the same question. Can some one who did this before answer this.

    Thanks

    Any issues if we sign the papers with date of june in I485 ,I 131 and I765 for AP and EAD filing.





    wallpaper Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. The Cruise - Holmes family
  • The Cruise - Holmes family



  • maxy
    09-23 04:23 PM
    how many visas are allocated every year per country, per preference ? say INDIA EB3 ?





    tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise amp; Suri Go For A Run
  • Tom Cruise amp; Suri Go For A Run



  • geesee
    08-20 11:30 AM
    Karthik,

    what is DH....? means

    go to Vonage - VoIP Internet Phone Service for Home, Business and International Calling: Vonage - A Better Way to Phone for Less (http://www.vonage.com) and click on plans

    Its D**KH**D honey

    Btw, gr8 post! Repped! Will check out the offer today itself





    2011 The Cruise - Holmes family tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and
  • Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and



  • PlainSpeak
    03-29 11:45 AM
    It may not have any impact on EB3 this year...but once the EB2 is cleared it will have an impact on EB3; may be in a year or two.

    Not sure i agree with that statement. The way the spillover trickle is reaching EB2 there is no way EB2 will become current for atleast 5 years so impact on EB3 within a year or two is a incorrect statement



    more...


    tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Katie Holmes tom cruise
  • Katie Holmes tom cruise



  • GCNeophyte
    08-19 03:25 PM
    I got the CPO email first. In another days 6 days got welcome mail. Then the status changed back to post decision activity. 5 days from there, I got the cards. Even today the status says the same.

    Looks like you are so much addicted to check USCIS case update, you still checking your status after you receive your cards :)

    just curious, what are you expecting on your status after you received GCs?





    tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise and
  • Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise and



  • sravani
    05-22 12:32 PM
    Hi All!
    I have my 140 approved ,in order to apply for I485 do I need stamped H1 visa in my passport?
    I dont have my H1 stamped since 2003 ,I have I 94 valid until oct.2007.
    then accordingly we can go to canda or my country to get it stamped the earliest,if it is mandatory.
    Your input is appreciated.
    Thank you.

    You don't need Visa Stamping. I-94 only matters for USCIS. I applied my 485 last month and my passport Visa stamping expired one year ago. Good Luck!



    more...


    tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. TOM CRUISE,KATIE HOLMES AND
  • TOM CRUISE,KATIE HOLMES AND



  • Hunter
    05-09 08:09 PM
    Hey mind your business. You don't know a thing about India and I am sure you wouldn't have even visited once in your lifetime. If you have problem with individuals, companies, sue them find legal ways to stop their wrong doing. It is good for everyone. Dishonesty is not a patent of any country. You show me 10 corrupt people from India, I will show you 100 from UK, 100 from USA and 100 from Japan.. Don't blabber about things you don't know in a public forum. I am taking offense of what you wrote.. You owe an apology to India and people from that country in this forum..

    If you are offended, I don't give a DAMN!! I know about India very well and has been to India many a times. I know very well about the indian corruption which has no comparison with any country in the developed world. All you have to look at is the suveys from various NGOs that track corruption at various countries in the world and you can see where India ranks relative to US or UK





    2010 Tom Cruise amp; Suri Go For A Run tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. katie-holmes-suri-cruise-tom-
  • katie-holmes-suri-cruise-tom-



  • Caliber
    06-12 12:09 PM
    I can send all the details .. including the evidences, can u assure me of anonymity and protection under whistle blower category ??? Dude r u kidding me ... we are talking about a complaint against a Billion Dollar firm and its resources.. do u expect me to give the details in this open forum ... BTW do u still think that I am tunnel rat???

    I support you L1Fraud.

    Guys: This has become a major problem at every place. If we do not take any action, every one of us will be replaced by these BIG outsource companies with L1 and B1.

    I already reported this to ICE about violations of CTS which has placed their L1's at client's place for the past 2 years. And still they have several people.

    You may not believe their pay. I do not want to put a number here and it will be a shame on CTS for misusing L1. They replaced 18 American Workers at my client's pace. Whatever you guys might think, this is a FRAUD.



    more...


    tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes



  • Raju
    06-29 07:17 PM
    WEDNESDAY - Suspended I-140 PPS anticipating huge demand from people
    for whom the visa numbers would be available - FACT!!
    FRIDAY - Allowed doctors from "any area" - FACT!!

    MONDAY - We won't accept any applications?????? ----RUMOUR

    they don't add up

    This is USCIS bro..
    they dont know how to add, that is the reason we are in this mess





    hair Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Katie Holmes Tom Cruise and
  • Katie Holmes Tom Cruise and



  • desi3933
    08-07 12:30 PM
    Let me add my 2cents here.

    This came up when I was discussing this topic with my lawyer friend -

    Person can still file for GC when he/she is at school in eb3 and after finishing school, he/she can file another one for EB2 and can port the date to earlier PD, just like eb3 person who started work instead of going to school. Remember, GC is for the future job and person can not claim that he/she needs to be employed in order for GC to be filed.

    Law does provide equal opportunity to both for PD recapture (aka PD porting).

    Disclaimer: I am green card holder for 6 years and personally this issue does not affect me.



    more...


    tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes And
  • Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes And



  • abhis0
    09-19 10:42 AM
    Nope I gave him all info with application mailed on 11 June. They shd be able to pull info with my LS, FS, DOb and center filed.. not by date filed. Lets hope for the best. Yes he could see my checks not cashed and no info about me in the system.. may be thats why he made an email inquiry to NSC.

    Hope this helps.
    Rph

    Did you by any chance speculated to him that application might be in TSC based on LUD on I140?





    hot Katie Holmes tom cruise tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. But the Cruise clan is
  • But the Cruise clan is



  • sanjayb
    09-24 02:12 PM
    J.BARRET:

    sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05
    Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
    Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
    InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
    sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13
    Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
    rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
    jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
    gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
    srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
    realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    vg1778 - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140/No CC/No RN


    R Mickels :

    giddu- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    mahendra_t - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    Satya- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    pareshtyagi- 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    sapking - 2nd july/9:01am/R Mickels/ I140 pending-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    smshen- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSS/No CC/No RN
    gcgoodluck- 2nd July/9:01/Fedex/R Mickels/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN/No data
    dudenj - 2nd july/9:03am/R.Mickels/I140-NSC/NO RN/NO CC/NO EAD


    F HEINAUER:

    cadude- 2nd July/11.11am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
    helpme1234-2nd July/11.14am/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC
    cowboy-2nd July/12.34 pm/F HEINAUER/NSC/1-40 TSC/NO RN NO CC


    R.Williams :

    Jignesh - 2nd July/7:55am/ R.Williams /I140 -NCS/ NO RN NO CC, NO DATA IN SYSTEM
    doshhar-2nd July/2:02PM/ R.Williams /I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC - I-140 LUD 08/05

    C UHRMACHER :

    Bayboy -2nd July/8.oam/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC
    nk2007-2nd July/8.26am/C UHRMACHER/I140-TSC/NO RN NO CC

    Other -

    zdong -- 2nd july No check encash/No RN
    HNaik-2nd July/10:04am/ Armstrong/I140 -TCS/ NO RN NO CC
    mashu - 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC
    abhis0 -- 2nd july/11:34am/Gerkenmeyer/I140 TSC/ No RN No CC 140 LUD - 08/05


    Applications are returned:Incorrect filing fees :

    noendinsight- 2nd July/NSC/1-40 Approved NSC/NO RN NO CC



    more...


    house Tom and Katie#39;s little Suri is tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and
  • Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and



  • nrk
    09-13 01:07 PM
    You are right on the approval notice sent - cards sent

    1. It took me 5 working days to receive the cards. (3rd status changed to card production ordered and on 11th the cards are in my mail box)



    nrk, how long did it take after the status got updated to "Approval Notice Sent" to the cards received by you? I am assuming that "Approval Notice Sent" on 485 is actually mailing the cards out to the applicant. ( That is what happens on 765 (EAD) application all the time).





    tattoo Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise and tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes



  • bigboy007
    09-25 07:22 PM
    how to send an email to Lofgren her website only talks about CA certain areas. Any idea please guys do u have her direct email id , i am sending email , fax along with my area congressmen. Trying something to think out of blue.



    more...


    pictures TOM CRUISE,KATIE HOLMES AND tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes At
  • Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes At



  • Greatdesi
    08-19 10:28 PM
    This is the email I got.

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

    On August 19, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    There is no change in my wife's 485 status. But her EAD is approved. There is no mention of card production in the email. Looks like lot of people got the CPO email directly with post decision activity. Can somebody confirm the sequence in which it happens? How long does it take for the card to arrive? How long will it take for my wife's 485?





    dresses But the Cruise clan is tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
  • Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes



  • lotsofspace
    01-26 08:51 PM
    Its not true, plenty of non-white countries do not require a visa unlike India which has the worst visa policies in the world. Obviously most countries require a visa from Indians because India does the same needlessly. Its time the Indian govt revisited these primitive and ill conceived rules.

    Do you think Russia and Japan have liberal visa requirements ?



    more...


    makeup Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom and Katie#39;s little Suri is
  • Tom and Katie#39;s little Suri is



  • vgayalu
    10-05 12:53 PM
    For me and my spouse got Magic mails as ordered for cards one hour back.

    Still waiting for my Daughter.

    This is my 11 th year in USA.
    Good luck for all. Thanks for IV and IVians support.





    girlfriend Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Cruise and Katie Holmes,
  • Cruise and Katie Holmes,



  • whitecollarslave
    09-10 11:24 AM
    Isn't it too late to call today? For all the calls today, would the congressman/congresswoman get the message before the markup of HR5882 begins (sometime this afternoon)? Just curious.





    hairstyles Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes And tom cruise and katie holmes and suri. Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and
  • Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and



  • CHHAYA
    05-16 07:15 AM
    Below are the list that I have from my lawyer to prepare my I-485 :

    1. for Evidence of status you need a Copy of Last Entry I-94
    non immigrant arrival/departure record, showing your admission
    to the US and current status. (Front and back, make sure the date is
    clear to see)

    2. To show that you are always in status while you are in US you will need
    Copies of all immigration related documents from USCIS
    (such as I-20, OPT, H1B, H4 approval notice, or other status)

    3. Copy of Birth Certificate
    (need translate & notarize if not in English)

    4. Copy of Marriage Certificate if you are married
    (need translate & notarize if not in English)

    5. Copy of Passport pages with non immigrant visa
    (including all passports you have used since the last entry you need to
    copy all the stamp you had on the passport. Again this is to show the
    last time your in you US and to make sure you are always in status)

    6. I-693 (Medical Exam)
    (You can dial 1-800-375-5283 to choose the physician list)
    you will required to show a proof that you have take MMR, Varicella, Tetanus and hepatitis B
    if you can't show any proof they will required you to take it on their office and it will cause you quite a lot money ( you can take
    the vaccine earlier on your family/ regular dr. office and could get covered by you insurance) it could save you $300 per person.
    the mandatory test you have to take at their office is tb test, blood test
    for HIV and syphilis and regular phisical test. once you have all vaccine
    and the mandatory test they should gave you the seal envelope to send to USCIS along with your other document and they will give you a copy as well.

    7. If you apply for your family member you will need
    I-134 (Affidavit of Support) stamp by Notary for each family member

    8. Employment Verification Letter
    Employement letter on the letter head of the petitioning employer
    which confirms that the job on which visa petition is based is still
    available to you. The letter must also state the salary that will be paid.

    9 . Photos (2*2 color front-view passport photos)
    *2 for each I-485, additional 2 for each I-131,
    additional 2 for each I-765

    10 Fee Payment made to USCIS (1 per applicant)
    $325 for each I-485 filing fee
    $70 for each Fingerprint fee
    $170 for each I-131 filing fee (if apply for Advance Parole)
    $180 for each I-765 filing fee (if apply for Employment Authorization) .

    Hope this list is help for those who is ready preparing their document.


    THANKS FOR ALL SUPPORT. I HAVE TWO KIDS 13 AND 14 YEARS. DO I NEED TO FILE I-765 FOR THEM?





    Macaca
    12-05 04:45 PM
    AMY GOODMAN: Our guest for the hour is Lou Dobbs, well known as the CNN anchor of Lou Dobbs Tonight. In May, the New York Times published a critical article about you, Lou.

    LOU DOBBS: [inaudible]

    AMY GOODMAN: It was called ?Truth, Fiction and Lou Dobbs.? Columnist David Leonhardt wrote, ?Mr. Dobbs has a somewhat flexible relationship with reality.? Leonhardt highlighted this profile about you that aired on CBS?s 60 Minutes.

    LESLEY STAHL: One of the issues he tackles relentlessly is illegal immigration. And on that, his critics say his advocacy can get in the way of the facts.

    LOU DOBBS: Tuberculosis, leprosy, malaria?

    LESLEY STAHL: Following a report on illegals carrying diseases into the US, one of the correspondents on his show, Christine Romans, told Dobbs that there had been 7,000 cases of leprosy in the US in the past three years.

    CHRISTINE ROMANS: Leprosy, in this country

    LOU DOBBS: Incredible.

    LESLEY STAHL: We checked that and found a report issued by the US Department of Health and Human Services saying 7,000 is the number of leprosy cases over the last thirty years, not the past three, and nobody knows how many of those cases involve illegal immigrants.

    [interviewing Dobbs] Now, went to try and check that number, 7,000?we can?t. Just so you know?

    LOU DOBBS: I can tell you this: if we reported it, it?s a fact.

    LESLEY STAHL: You can?t tell me that. You did report it?

    LOU DOBBS: No, I just did.

    LESLEY STAHL: How can you guarantee that to me?

    LOU DOBBS: Because I?m the managing editor, and that?s the way we do business. We don?t make up numbers, Lesley, do we?

    AMY GOODMAN: A day after the 60 Minutes report aired, Lou Dobbs discussed the issue on his program with his reporter, the CNN reporter Christine Romans.

    LOU DOBBS: Then there was a question about some of your comments, Christine, following one of your reports. I told Lesley Stahl we don?t make up numbers, and I will tell everybody here again tonight, I stand 100% behind what you said.

    CHRISTINE ROMANS: That?s right, Lou. We don?t make up numbers here. This is what we reported. We reported: ?It?s interesting, because the woman in our piece told us that there were about 900 cases of leprosy for forty years. There have been 7,000 in the past three years. Leprosy, in this country.? I was quoting Dr. Madeleine Cosman, a respected medical lawyer and medical historian. Writing in The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, she said: ?Hansen?s disease??that?s the other modern name, I guess, for leprosy??Hansen?s disease was so rare in America that in forty years only 900 people were afflicted. Suddenly, in the past three years America has more than 7,000 cases of leprosy,? Lou.

    LOU DOBBS: It?s remarkable that this?whatever, confusion or confoundment over 7,000 cases. They actually keep a registry of cases of leprosy. And the fact that it rose was because of?one assumes, because we don?t know for sure?but two basic influences: unscreened illegal immigrants coming into this country, primarily from South Asia, and the?secondly, far better reporting.

    CHRISTINE ROMANS: That?s what Dr. Cosman told us, Lou.

    LOU DOBBS: And, you know, in talking with a number of people, it?s also very clear no one knows, but nearly everyone suspects, there are far more cases of that. It is also, I think, interesting, and I think important to say, one of the reasons we screen people coming into this country is to deal with communicable diseases like leprosy, tuberculosis. The fact is, if we would just screen successfully, all of those diseases can be treated effectively, efficiently and relatively quickly.

    AMY GOODMAN: That?s Lou Dobbs on the show. The source behind the claim that there was a spike of 7,000 new cases of leprosy was a controversial medical attorney named Madeleine Cosman. In 2005, she described undocumented immigrants as ?deadly time bombs, because of the diseases they bring into the country.? Cosman, who died last year, has also been criticized for these comments she made about Mexican men.

    MADELEINE COSMAN: Recognize that most of these bastards molest girls under age twelve, some as young as age five, others age three. Although, of course, some specialize in boys, some specialize in nuns, some are exceedingly versatile and rape little girls age eleven and women up to age seventy-nine.

    What is important here is the psychiatric defenses: Why do they do what they do? They do not need a jail; they need a hospital. They are depraved because they were deprived in their home country. But more important is the cultural defense: they suffer from psychiatric cognitive disjuncture, for what does a poor man do if in his home country of Mexico in his jurisdiction if rape is ranked lower than cow stealing? Of course, he will not know how to behave here in strange America. This is thoroughly reprehensible.

    AMY GOODMAN: Madeleine Cosman, that?s her quote. She actually is not a medical doctor. She?s a Renaissance author and scholar of sorts. Lou Dobbs?

    LOU DOBBS: What would you have me say, Amy? Because what?the reality is what you don?t say, is that Leonhardt?s piece was filled with errors. Secondly, Madeleine Cosman, as we learned following that report in Physicians and Surgeons, the publication, is precisely what you styled her: she is a wack?or was a wackjob. But the New York Times didn?t know that, either. If you would read the obituary for Madeleine Cosman in the New York Times?have you done that, by the way? She died a year ago, which was, by the way, a year after we had used her as a source in a report, along with other people. Did you read that obituary? Did you find that the New York Times had come to basically the same conclusion we had, that she was a credible source? Because if you read that obituary, it is glowing and filled with plaudits for Madeleine Cosman. And so?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Well, but, Lou, I think the issue?

    LOU DOBBS: But I must?no, no. I am going to say this?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: The issue is that we, as journalists?

    LOU DOBBS: To go through a body of

    JUAN GONZALEZ: ?all have our own responsibility to?

    LOU DOBBS: No, listen to me, Juan?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: No, no, no, no, no, Listen?

    LOU DOBBS: ?because at least we can have some civility?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: Lou?

    LOU DOBBS: ?to go through this and try to convey that this is a body of work. I spoke for eight seconds after that report on tuberculosis and the screening of illegal immigrants into this country. For eight seconds. And you?re trying to project this as if it is reflective of a body of work. And that, I think, is?I think?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: No, but, Lou, the issue?

    LOU DOBBS: I would hope that you would be embarrassed by that.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: No, Lou, the issue is?

    AMY GOODMAN: You?re the managing director of your show?

    LOU DOBBS: I am the managing director.

    AMY GOODMAN: ?and editor of your show.

    LOU DOBBS: And let me ask you a question: how many?how many people are on the registry for Hansen?s disease in this country?

    JUAN GONZALEZ: 7,000, total.

    LOU DOBBS: It?s over 7,000, correct.

    AMY GOODMAN: For thirty years.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: For thirty years.

    LOU DOBBS: Absolutely.

    AMY GOODMAN: You said over the last three years because of illegal immigration.

    LOU DOBBS: And what did we say? Did I say because of illegal immigration?

    AMY GOODMAN: Yes.

    LOU DOBBS: I said no one knows, but one assumes primarily, because they?re not being screened. That?s what the doctors at the Hansen centers were telling us. Secondly, the issue of?if you want to, I mean, explode eight seconds into a whole body of discussion, fine. The reality is, I think you would agree, that if we were screening illegal immigrants, as well as legal immigrants, we would probably have a heck of a lot less in the way of tuberculosis in this country, and Hansen?s disease.

    JUAN GONZALEZ: OK, Lou, I?d like to get into?take this in a much deeper perspective than just the particular fact?

    LOU DOBBS: I hope so.





    CADude
    09-14 11:31 AM
    It seems only few July 2nd filer left. I am one of them.



    Updates Via E-Mail