Pages

 

tom cruise

images Tom Cruise amazed co-stars tom cruise. in the Tom Cruise starring
  • in the Tom Cruise starring



  • ash27
    06-16 10:33 PM
    There are lot of people losing jobs because of L1. I totally agree with L1Fraud that we need to expose this racket and make sure everybody is following the rules, period....People like ganguteli must be on L1 and they will always support to continue this fraud. Bringing people on low wages on L1 is causing lot of pressure on salary and I have seen whole floors being replaced from this so called highly skilled people on L1. I'm not against immigration but against people/companies breaking the rules..

    L1Fraud - Can you post on how to go about reporting this fraud. I know you mention about ICE? Do you have a format of letter and any suggestions on how to kick start the discussions and investigation....





    wallpaper in the Tom Cruise starring tom cruise. tom cruise
  • tom cruise



  • chintu25
    07-12 12:23 PM
    Here is an email address for emailing letters to USCIS. Please send only approved formats from IV


    usvisa@state.gov

    Thanks
    Chintu25
    :D





    tom cruise. Tom Cruise
  • Tom Cruise



  • pcs
    06-21 04:19 PM
    At one post , I read this ???

    Can some one confirm if we need to attach the copy of labor certificate ?





    2011 tom cruise tom cruise. Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder
  • Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder



  • CADude
    10-03 12:11 PM
    To,
    The Director
    USCIS - Nebraska Service Center
    Linclon, NE
    Fax# 402-219-6171

    Sub: Inquiry for I-485 AOS application sent to Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [USPS Tracking No. XXXXXX]

    Dear Director,

    My Adjustment Application [type, e.g. I-485] was delivered to INS Express, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007 @ 11:11 AM. It’s more than 90 days but I didn’t even get the Receipt Notice for said application. How I can get the EAD in 90 days per law when i didn't even get the Receipt Number from USCIS?

    USCIS website update says NSC are working with August 13th 2007 received AOS applications. USCIS is not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure. Why August received application are getting Receipt Notice and subsequent benefits (EAD, AP, etc) at the expense of July 2nd filed application? It’s unfair to applicant like me.

    I need help of your good office to track my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

    Details as provided below:
    Name of Applicant:
    “A” Number of Applicant:
    USPS Tracking No:

    Sincerely yours,


    Enclosure:
    1) Copy of USPS Express delivery receipt for I-485 application(Tracking No. XXXXXX)

    We filed 485/765 on July 3rd. No RN till today. Checks not cashed. What can be done???



    more...


    tom cruise. Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise
  • Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise



  • sai
    01-20 08:27 AM
    Legal Immigration Campaign

    Minnesota Govenor Pawlenty announced a campaign to increase legal immigration saying "While we are cracking down on illegal immigration, we still want to encourage legal immigration because we are a country of immigrants." For details on Gov. Pawlenty's seven point plan,

    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/#comment

    http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/state/minnesota/13614107.htm





    tom cruise. Tomcruise
  • Tomcruise



  • cbpds
    09-02 05:48 PM
    mr whydidntufileurgc,

    U completely understood me, my point was Vonage may start charging such as 1c per min after few months once they have got most of the new customers.

    I am not talking abt 5000 min fineprint here.

    yes I do have a job :)

    Are you realistically gonna talk more than 3hrs on phone everyday sitting at home? Do you have a job?



    more...


    tom cruise. Tom. He said that Cruise
  • Tom. He said that Cruise



  • snathan
    04-24 06:28 PM
    This is a good bill. The 50% rule will impact Indian bodyshoppers and Top Indian outsourcing companies. But genuine companies like Microsoft,Google, Oracle and other US companies will not be impacted that much as they sincerely search whether US talent is available. But will it pass? In 2007 it did not move as they planned to consider for CIR. This time also same argument may come. But some genuine Indian consulting companies also will be impacted. But system will adjust quickly even if this bill passes.

    May I ask your immigration status. I believe you already got your GC and roaming around here just beat shit out of others. Each and every of your post is convincing me in that direction only. You would be happy to see the H1 guys thrown out from here. So it will increase your demand and you can make more money. What kind of person you are. is there any difference between you and anti-immigrant. Or are you that coming with Indian name to make fool out of us.

    If you dont believe me, you read all your posts again. You are always talking about banning desi consultant. You are more than welcome for that. But you did you even thought about a second for guys who are genuine and unfortunate to work for them.


    People are already stressed out. If you got your GC please go-away and enjoy your freedom.





    2010 Tom Cruise tom cruise. Tom Cruise amazed co-stars
  • Tom Cruise amazed co-stars



  • anilsal
    07-09 09:32 PM
    First: They will ignore you (that's what preciously happened for so many years, no ear eager to listen about the problems of legal immigrants)
    Second: They will laugh at you (that's what is taking place. Instead of accepting the mistake and offering an apology, USCIS has only issued a statement about forwarding flowers to Army Medical Center)
    Third: They fight with you (I guess that's what they are gonna do in the court)
    Fouth: Finally you win.

    So stay tuned guys ...... victory is not far away!!

    My signature for 1 year+



    more...


    tom cruise. tom-cruise
  • tom-cruise



  • Sandeep
    01-24 09:27 AM
    Java,

    We are working on it. Media coverage isn't easy and immediate. They check us out, and take their time to research facts before even considering.

    But the process has started.
    If you know of any serious contacts that can help out, or have any suggestions about regional/local media pls send a note to info@immigrationVoice.org with "Media" as the subject, and it'll come to me

    Thanks

    Though efforts are going on, feel free to point out the Names, Contact Details and Issues they have raised in the past of any good article alligned to our cause. An example
    Name - Sam Dillon
    Contributes to - NY Times
    Article (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/21/national/21global.html?ei=5088&en=5ee2e63d19b3d817&ex=1261285200&partner=rssnyt&pagewanted=all&position=) U.S. Slips in Attracting the World's Best Students
    Contact Details - ?
    A database of such contacts would help expedite the process for the volunteers





    hair Tom Cruise Tropic Thunder tom cruise. wallpaper 2011 Tom Cruise
  • wallpaper 2011 Tom Cruise



  • crksd
    10-16 02:56 PM
    Not been a close tracker all these years, but it all changed at the beginning of October ;)

    But, both my wife and I received CPO e-mails this morning. No welcome e-mails.

    These are some important events in my journey -

    First H1-B - October 2004 (Company X)
    Labor (regular) filed on Jan 20th, 2005 (EB2)
    I-140 filed in August 2006 (Company X)
    I-140 approval in June 2007
    I-485 filed August 2007 (Company X) (EB2, India)
    Second H1-B in October 2007 (Company X)
    Applied for EADs and APs twice since filing our I-485s (Company X)
    Wife and I had a USCIS interview in July 2009 (Company X)
    One LUD immediately after the interview
    No RFEs ever
    Case status showed up as in the "initial review" stage till this morning when the status changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony"



    more...


    tom cruise. tom cruise imageness
  • tom cruise imageness



  • l1fraud
    06-08 10:15 PM
    Thanks ... normal options in USCIS asks you to call ICE.gov ... BUT ICE.gov doesn't seem to have a local office.. please let me know if anyone out there has gone this route and any update regarding what all documents we need to produce to prove our case. Since its a Billion dollar company they are bound to fight the case (hopefully). Any information regarding the same is appretiate.





    hot Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise tom cruise. Tom Cruise Wallpaper 3
  • Tom Cruise Wallpaper 3



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    01-27 10:56 AM
    Last time I had travelled by British Airways in 2004 and I have made a resoultion for never tavelling with them again. We had a baby 2 years old and he was cranky and my wife asked airhostess to clean the feeder and she refused, saying that 'Mam we don't do this!'. Point is that they don't treat us well even though they get lot of income on routes to India. Also, look at those crappy old planes they deploy on these routes. As someone else said in this thread that it is time for Indian Govt. to wake up and be stiff on such lapses. I am sure they will listen, as they can't afford to lose big bucks coming from India anymore.

    You are asking for too much. Any reason why you or your wife could not clean the feeder? They are air-hostesses and not your personal servants.

    Jeez what's next? Shine my shoes?? :rolleyes:



    more...


    house Glam Baby Bumps: Tom Cruise tom cruise. Forget Tom Cruise#39;s reaction
  • Forget Tom Cruise#39;s reaction



  • anotherone
    01-29 05:33 PM
    ok this is what I have
    a) email with offer of employment and link to I9 form in offer letter
    b) accepted verbally
    c) background check done and report sent to me
    d) called and was chatting when I mentioned EAD, was told sorry we cant offer you employment due to EAD, and that is has to EAD filed by this company only because they cant verify its legality et., one way was for them to do my h1b but they are not hiring h1b right now, so sorry. later they said they would consult with legal and get back to me. however i dont hold out much hope
    e) i immediately filled out the i9 form
    f) wrote email to them outlining our conversation from d) explaining my surprise (and boy! was a surprised!) and trying to make my case that I was not a risky bet for the company because of how interminably long I have been in this country and my spouse had GC already, but mine was not processed in time before priority date became not current.

    g) hr wrote back, acknowledging our conversation and saying that they were not sure and that is why they were going to consult with their legal dept and will talk next week.

    All I have are emails and offer letter.
    I really dont want to go the legal complaining route if this can be resolved. But I am in a fighting mode. I probably would not have been so upset if I had not turned down other interviews...





    tattoo Tomcruise tom cruise. Tom Cruise is Really a
  • Tom Cruise is Really a



  • fromnaija
    05-17 04:07 PM
    I have received an RFE on my H1-extension too. USCIS wanted sealed copy of my trnascript from my foreing university.
    To answer the original poster. You can file your I-485 since your extension is pending and you do have a receipt fro USCIS.
    Good luck!

    I never heard of an RFE for H1b extension. Are u sure that the RFE is not related to your I-140 or I-485?
    H1b extension should be a smooth sail.



    more...


    pictures Tom. He said that Cruise tom cruise. Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise
  • Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise



  • mchundi
    09-19 04:27 PM
    i am waiting too, for the full month of june my attorney was sitting on my case not filing it as they were busy preparing the doc's for the july filers, finally they filed on july 2.

    finally i received my(and my wife's) FP notice. My ND is Aug 14th and it is from NSC(not CSC). I(my lawyer) never received my Receipt notice.





    dresses Tom Cruise Wallpaper 3 tom cruise. Tom Cruise
  • Tom Cruise



  • nkavjs
    09-19 01:31 PM
    Did you by any chance speculated to him that application might be in TSC based on LUD on I140?

    When he was noting down all my info, I mentioned about LUD on my I-140 (approved) for 8-5-07 and he said.. it does mean anything since they still need to mail applicants receipts no matter what stage is your application is processed under.



    more...


    makeup tom-cruise tom cruise. Glam Baby Bumps: Tom Cruise
  • Glam Baby Bumps: Tom Cruise



  • wandmaker
    01-09 06:39 PM
    Now long awaited Feb 08 bulletin is out and the dates are as expected. It is time for all IVans (including guests) to help IV to succeed in the campaign. Focus your energy, spread the word, make others do the same - IV will help us succeed.





    girlfriend Tom Cruise is Really a tom cruise. Tom Cruise
  • Tom Cruise



  • sam2006
    01-08 10:37 AM
    my letter is on its way

    will reach by next week .. great goin IV





    hairstyles tom cruise imageness tom cruise. tom cruise
  • tom cruise



  • spdy_mn
    06-29 06:15 PM
    Nothing will happen. The dates will be retrogresses on Monday. May be we will see 'U' in Visa Bulletin. The AILA will try to pursue DOS and USICS but they will politely say "sorry for the trouble" This will lead to the law suit. Some people will submit their resignation. In the next year you will see those at some higher post somewhere.

    Wow. We are living in the great country built by Immigrants were there is no value of Immigrant. For undocumented immigrants, there are senators to help them. For rich people, they have money so don't have to do anything. For middle class immigrant like you and me IV forum is there to show our frustration.

    I am now seriously thinking of going back to my home country were I would be considered moron who came back from US.


    This is nothing new, things like this happen in almost all parts of the world. Remember Enron, one fine morning thousands of people found that their life savings or retirment savings got wiped out clean with nothing to fall back on. Same could be said of about a lot of dot com millionaires. Life is very very unfair, what other explanation do we have other than that.





    virtual55
    08-07 09:57 AM
    Think about Aman, he is still working for the benefit of EB community even though he got his greencard, I have US Masters degree but I don't support this.





    rodnyb
    04-01 01:11 PM
    Theoretically, you are right. If DOS sees no demand per CIS, they should make it CURRENT for EB2 I/C (assuming they did clear all pre072007 inventory)

    This is why I was saying, they just need to add a couple month to keep the pipe full.
    Also, per law, they don't have whole 2800 to approve in a month, or a day, they have to do it by quarters. So they don't even need 2800, if they have only 800 EB2I in inventory (demand), they don't have to make it CURRENT.

    I would hope CIS inventory can how which are pre-adjudicated, which are new, which are RFEs though. Their numbers are always bigger than DOS demand, so I would think DOS has a better picture which CIS is providing (or at least estimating on a formula)

    If it is the law that they need to make it current, then if they don't, they are opening themselves to a strong possibility of a class-action lawsuit.



    Updates Via E-Mail