Pages

 

tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits

images greatest hits. Tom Petty tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. CD tom petty greatest hits
  • CD tom petty greatest hits



  • apriti
    06-25 03:32 PM
    Posting my case, in case someone in similar situation is interested.

    Self : PD July 2002 -EB3
    Spouse : PD Feb 2006 - EB3.

    Suggested by our lawyers.
    File my I-485 with spouse as dependent,
    File my spouse's I-485 with me as dependent mentioning receipt notice of first I-485.
    File for only one set of EAD and AP docs. Doesn't matter with which.

    Filing both in July '07.





    wallpaper CD tom petty greatest hits tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Tom Petty - Anthology: Through
  • Tom Petty - Anthology: Through



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-25 02:48 PM
    Let it be 5000 min/pm. Still, 5000 min/month give about 2.7 hours per day. Talking 2.7 hours to India per 24 hours is unusual for many. I don't even get 30 minutes to talk. Even if we want to talk 2.7 hours you will be distrbing people in India, as they may be watching cricket or Tv serials.:)

    Any way, this pan is simply superb compare to the situation before 10 years. Compare to many phone providers/cable compaines, vonage customer service is simply great, at least in my experience.

    Ok...the way I see this is 5000min/month at $25 (not adding taxes) is 5 cents a minutes...that is more than what I pay for my calling cards....bottom line....if your monthly calling bill is less than $ 25 there is no reason why you should get Vonage.





    tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. drummer in Tom Petty and
  • drummer in Tom Petty and



  • snathan
    08-20 12:06 PM
    Dear IV friends,

    One news, call to india free for 24.99 from vonage plan starts today.

    Thanks.

    Nice one thanks....





    2011 Tom Petty - Anthology: Through tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Not to shabby, Tom.
  • Not to shabby, Tom.



  • nomad
    07-25 06:48 PM
    Cool video. Good to see acknowlegement of flower campaign as a reason for USCIS decision.
    Who is the guy in the video being interviewed - is he USCIS official?
    Yes, he is a USCIS spokesperson. His name is Bill Wright.

    From http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/index.html, search voice of america there.



    more...


    tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. greatest hits. tom petty
  • greatest hits. tom petty



  • punjabi
    04-01 10:18 AM
    This is a derogatory quote from EastIndia.

    Anyone who has not yet donated for advocacy is NOT a freeloader. People who have NEVER donated and seek help without any exchange are called "freeloaders".

    Get it right, man!

    Guys do not feed the freeloaders by telling anything you are reading in the donor forum. Let these people help themselves by signing up for recurring contributions if they want helpful nformation about their EB2 PD movemement. We are still not meeting of our advocacy day amount. It is all because most people want free lunches. This needs to stop. The 200 people going to DC tomorrow are going to speak for you and me for yours and mine greencard. They are taking time off and spending own money for you and me. Nothing is free in this world. IV is also doing this for you and me and we are taking it for granted. Let people do some good deed today if they want to know good information





    tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. tom petty and the
  • tom petty and the



  • mamit
    02-12 04:14 PM
    the first contact for the congressman's office is the relevant consulate. so it doesn't hurt. it is a simple process. your boss has to sign a confidentiality release document for you and attach a cover letter. to help your boss, identify the congressman, go to the congressman's website and find out where the forms are, write a draft cover letter etc . you can do this yourself i.e enquire as a constituent just in case you don't want to involve your boss. i think it may be better that it goes through your boss

    Thanks Bpositive. I called up the DOS yesterday and they said they don't hve any record against my case number with them. Does that mean the embassy still haven't send my info to them (which I doubt since its been 10 weeks since my visa appointment at Delhi) or does it mean that my security check are ongoing? Should I visit Delhi consulate in person and talk to them about it?



    more...


    tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. tattoo Tom Petty Greatest Hits
  • tattoo Tom Petty Greatest Hits



  • chintu25
    01-09 11:04 AM
    Letter Sent:)





    2010 drummer in Tom Petty and tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. greatest hits. Tom Petty
  • greatest hits. Tom Petty



  • coopheal
    11-13 11:23 AM
    I am assuming they have a clerk who has been instructed to do this.
    Lets not worry about it, lets keep sending the letters

    If clerk is doing this as per instruction means, we are being noticed and that is precisely what we wanted anyways. I don?t think USCIS higher ups have any malicious intent. Whole issue may be due to lack of training of IOs.



    more...


    tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Petty Tom amp; Heartbreakers
  • Petty Tom amp; Heartbreakers



  • SunnySurya
    11-03 03:22 PM
    Not going anywhere, just providing the updates. We got what we wanted but at the same time did not like the way we got it.
    Please clarify where exactly you are going and whats your proposal. Please be more objective and cut bureaucratic statements.





    hair Not to shabby, Tom. tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Tom Petty and The
  • Tom Petty and The



  • jsb
    10-12 09:33 AM
    It is a oneway call for giving information on, "USCIS Receipting Delay - How Does This Affect You?" Perhaps they are going to repleat what they said on this on Oct 5 (i.e. mention nothing about applications not in the system, other than just to wait). What if USCIS guys mixed up "done" and "yet to be done" boxes. You will perhaps never find un-entered filings, unless someone checks manually each and every filing in each and every box.



    more...


    tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. wallpaper greatest hits set.
  • wallpaper greatest hits set.



  • needhelp!
    01-14 03:59 PM
    Please check out first few posts on this thread. New templates have been added. Please start using the new ones as well.





    hot greatest hits. tom petty tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. hot images tom petty greatest
  • hot images tom petty greatest



  • FinalGC
    01-10 11:12 AM
    Please unite to help the Green card Immigration issues be resolved. I am planning to send 3 letters from my house...One for me, my wife and my son.....writing directly to the President.

    Lets flood the white house with letters, so that they will know how many GC applications are stuck at the USCIS and do something about it.



    more...


    house Greatest Hits and tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Tom Petty has released plenty
  • Tom Petty has released plenty



  • rtiwari73
    10-01 10:43 PM
    Me and my wife had done finger printing on 09/10. On 09/15my wife got the clearnace from FBI and it is loaded into the system. I went to local immigration office and they did some searched and they told me that FBI loaded my finger printing detail using my social security number and not by the A number. Local IO can see the finger printing but when I called the Texas office they said they can't see the FP detail, and i tried again after some time got hold of another IO and she was able to search by my first and last name and saw in the system.

    I opened an SR got a response that my FP is not received from FBI. So confusion is some IO officer who is trying other option to do search are able to see but not all the IO and that is delaying my approval process.
    Any help or suggestion will be appreciated





    tattoo tom petty and the tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. girlfriend Tom Petty
  • girlfriend Tom Petty



  • aratatous
    10-04 05:27 PM
    Hi:
    I am a July 2nd filer too and still waiting for the checks to be cashed. Please add me to the waiting club.

    PD -May 2006, EB2
    I-140 Approved - July 2006,TSC
    I-485/I-765 - RD 07/02/07 signed by J. Barrett at 10:25 am @ NSC
    Checks Cashed - Not yet

    I am surprised to see the list compiled by Sanjay b that all the pendig applications are received in the same time frame and received by J. Barrett. Do you guys think this package of applications is mispalced or something?

    CADude and others... maybe your efforts are paying off. What I learned in this process is that have faith in your application filing. If everything is fine you'll definitely get the receipts. It may be either next week or in 2 weeks.

    Couple of things...

    1) Calling USCIS is useless...
    2) Look for checks for cashed....
    3) Keep in touch with our pending group. I gives you support and motivation.

    santosh19-2nd july/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140-TSC/No CC/No RN
    sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05 -- CHECKS CASHED -- 09/25 --- CASE IN TSC
    Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
    Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
    InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
    sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13 -- Received receipts too.
    Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
    rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
    jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
    gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
    srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
    realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    vg1778 - nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    aratatous- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140-Approved - TSC/No CC/No RN



    more...


    pictures tattoo Tom Petty Greatest Hits tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Buy Tom Petty amp; the
  • Buy Tom Petty amp; the



  • beautifulMind
    09-23 04:21 PM
    I guess we'll need to ADD to that number:
    1. BEC stuck folks who could not file in July 07
    2. PERM approvals starting August 07

    to the 47,728. Plus multiply by 2.1( for dependents ). That'll give the total VISA numbers required for this category to make it Current.

    If I have to guess-- (1) would be very less, may be 100-200 max
    (2) around 5000 ( just a PUMA)
    So, there are about 53000 EB2 I applications. and 2.1 * 53000 = 111300.

    If we can create 111300, EB2 I visas then it'll be CURRENT. easy:)



    Pending applications should include dependents as they have their own 485





    dresses hot images tom petty greatest tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. tom petty greatest hits cover.
  • tom petty greatest hits cover.



  • ras
    01-09 07:50 AM
    And also his daughters Jenna and Barbara :)

    Tell them little more about ur degrees, achievements, personality and physical appearance too. May be they get impressed and recommend to their father...;)



    more...


    makeup Petty Tom amp; Heartbreakers tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Greatest Hits and
  • Greatest Hits and



  • aau
    08-08 10:26 AM
    This helps answer my question. I am a little unclear about promotions and whether that will qualify one for a new labor, etc. I personally am not planning to change anything at the moment. My promotion, etc is not being stalled because of my status. So I am OK. Thanks again for your answer.


    Yes, promotions will qualify you and by promotion I mean a more Senior position, that needs more experience or an Advanced degree. Basically its just like you are applying for a NEW job altogether. You will need to file a new Labor and then I-140, but this time in EB2.





    girlfriend girlfriend Tom Petty tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Tom Petty Greatest Hits USA
  • Tom Petty Greatest Hits USA



  • mohican
    01-15 09:31 AM
    Hi RajuSeattle--

    You nailed it man. As i said in my post yesterday what you described so well is exactly what happened and so my explanation of just 140 substitution was not accurate.

    Please note the response I got from the attorney of my previous employer (the one who revoked)

    This is exactly what I previously explained and what XX verified for you. The I-140 was revoked/withdrawn and the labor certification was substituted. If only the I-140 had been revoked/withdrawn then you would still be portable. However, as XX confirmed, the company used the case to substitute another employee.

    Clearly the ex-employer and USCIS are at fault. I have the approved I140 and to date on my uscis portfolio it states that my I140 was approved in Feb 2005. I changed jobs in June 2006.

    I am so &^^%$#@ tired, that if this does not work....I am going back. Enough is enough.




    Quote:
    Originally Posted by rajuseattle View Post
    Mohican,

    From your I-485 denial notice and reading some of your posts in this forum it appears that the underlying I-140 petition has been revoked by your previous employer.

    I dont think they substitute it for some other employee, their is no such concept as using the approved I-140 of a individual employee to use it for another employee.

    Theis is the possibility that they revoked your I-140 and used the underlying approved Labor certification for another employee, or if they have any grudge
    or for some other reason revoked your approved I-140.

    If you were holding an approved I-140 and changed your job after 180 days of filing your I-485, then you have good chances of winning MTR.

    Please consult attorney Murthy or Rajeev Khanna. I heard they are good at handling these type of situations.

    Make sure you have the valid job in a similar profession as what your labor states and your are in legal status (H1B) with the current employer.

    Technically you can not use EAD until they restore your I-485 petition.

    Wish you good luck and hope you will have a successful outcome.
    Edit/Delete Message





    hairstyles wallpaper greatest hits set. tom petty and the heartbreakers greatest hits. Companion Greatest Hits
  • Companion Greatest Hits



  • Canadian_Dream
    06-21 10:34 PM
    If possible clarify the following from lawyer:

    What are the negative affects of multiple I-485 on your adjustment of status? [Delay, Interview, RFE, Other ?]

    Does filling two I-485 (AOS) is considered as willful violation or fraud?

    Does filling two I-485 on two different I-140 (for different positions) could lead to revocation due to fraud?





    jsb
    10-07 10:16 PM
    Is anybody questioning as to what these weekly updates (on USCIS claims that receipts cleared for dates in August) mean when we are still waiting receipts for July 2 filings ?





    shantanup
    09-22 07:26 AM
    Is IV switching sides now?

    Let me give you an example and you would understand my point. USCIS Customer Services Directorate received 16 million calls from the public and 300,000 from Members of Congress. Add to it, all other items people do to get attention for their case and think that by sending an email or a phone call from Senator or by a lawyer, the officer will realize his mistake and quickly open the file and approve it. If you look at the responses people post to their inquiries, you would see that most responses are standard. USCIS is not just approving 140K greencards but more than a million greencards, hundreds of thousands of H1 and other visa types, EADs etc...every year. Greencards do not get issued on the day date gets current. It is not a automatic process. There is lot of human work involved and many people do not understand that or spend time understanding it. They would rather waste their time either on useless task of tracking or calling customer service every single day.



    Updates Via E-Mail