Pages

 

world of warcraft logo generator

images Comic Book-Style Logo world of warcraft logo generator. images New WoW: Cataclysm
  • images New WoW: Cataclysm



  • spdy_mn
    06-29 06:19 PM
    Man this is Federal government dude and more over part of DHS. This is not a privately owned corrupted company where they can dick around with people.

    Govt agencies are more susceptible to bungling things than private companies. I can quote numerous examples but that will take the discussion away from the core subject.





    wallpaper images New WoW: Cataclysm world of warcraft logo generator. como usar half life logo
  • como usar half life logo



  • santb1975
    01-11 12:17 AM
    anyone?





    world of warcraft logo generator. fontpandora logo generator
  • fontpandora logo generator



  • bestin
    03-24 09:46 AM
    Yes, it is for a job which does NOT require security clearance.

    Is there a formal way / method to let the company and USCIS know of such discrimination ? Any published guidelines from USCIS ?


    My wife works for TCS and is on vacation .We tried contacting the local office here .Though the guy mentioned that they have projects ,he still wants her to goto India and comeback on TCS visa and sent her a email that TCS policy doesntnot allow EAD holders.





    2011 como usar half life logo world of warcraft logo generator. of warcraft logo alliance,
  • of warcraft logo alliance,



  • fromnaija
    01-16 09:57 AM
    Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right but though I had the choice I was not allowed to enter on H1. Now when my AP is expiring on 01/26/2007 would it mean I may go out of status even if I have a valid h1 till 06/01/2007?

    No, you will not be out of status. It only means you won't be able to travel out and re-enter after 01/26/2007 without obtaining another AP.



    more...


    world of warcraft logo generator. of warcraft logo alliance,
  • of warcraft logo alliance,



  • mallu
    11-06 09:00 PM
    I spoke to IO this morning regarding NC clearance for my family (7/2 filers). I was told whereas, my derivative's (wife and daughter) names have been cleared but there is no information on my clearance. She furthur told me the names were submitted on 8/30/07 and was told to wait for another month or so.

    Guys: What is your take on this? I have started worrying now. Although they say 120 day processing time- My understanding is you are either cleared in few days or get stuck in the hole.

    Ladies ( usually derivatives ) gets cleared fast and male lions will be "stuck for years"





    world of warcraft logo generator. Beautiful S.P.Q.R. logo by
  • Beautiful S.P.Q.R. logo by



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 11:27 AM
    Thats fair and one compromise I am willing to make...
    As I've mentioned in Rolling_Flood's thread, this issue has some merit and needs to be discussed. My personal take on this is that if you were eligible for an EB2 position at the time of filing the EB3 petition, you should be allowed to interfile..



    more...


    world of warcraft logo generator. WoW-Resource
  • WoW-Resource



  • TeddyKoochu
    04-01 10:06 AM
    In order to utilize all visas under given category , NVC will start preparing application and forward to consulate. NVC is rarely wrong in their prediction, sometime they do start processing app in case USCIS fails act on enough cases in last quarter and in case if they have to forward date ahead they want to make sure consulates are ready with file to close.

    Since this is June 2007 case , they might be expecting real GC allocation upto April 2007 but they want to keep buffer of 2 months.If person who posted this info is not making april fool joke then PD in last quarter will be defiantly up to June 2007.

    Friends even I believe that looks like we will hit the Jul - Aug 2007 mark this year for EB2 things seem to be adding up well.

    If we got 12K from EB1 and EB5 for the first 6 months then we should expect another 12K and even EB2 ROW usage is significantly down.

    @vdlrao I agree with your analysis on the May bulletin seems to be spot on.





    2010 fontpandora logo generator world of warcraft logo generator. Comic Book-Style Logo
  • Comic Book-Style Logo



  • pakrish
    08-17 10:54 AM
    I got my physical card yesterday but the last name is mis-spelled. What do I need to do and also has anyone experienced this? Also any thoughts on how long it will take to fix the name?

    Thx



    more...


    world of warcraft logo generator. Generator worldofoutlandworld
  • Generator worldofoutlandworld



  • leoindiano
    08-07 06:15 AM
    SunnySurya, Flood,

    I see that you guys didnt join IV until 2008. So, you know very less about this org. The people who only can think for their own wont come to join you at any stage, it was proven many times. They will just keep writing messages here and use valuable information on the forum.

    I am EB2/Masters/PD Nov 2004. I do not not support your idea. I loose patience at times, but not to the extent of effecting other peoples chances. I know quite a few of my freinds who had masters, their corporate employers applied in EB3, none of them are trying to do conversion. But, i feel their pain.





    hair of warcraft logo alliance, world of warcraft logo generator. Basic logo logo and otf
  • Basic logo logo and otf



  • GCard_Dream
    07-13 09:34 AM
    I wish I had all the data on his reporting for H1B visas. He always makes it sound like there is unlimited H1B visa available for foreign workers and nothing can be further from the truth.

    I hate to watch his show anymore but I'll from now on just to report the lies and inconsistencies he reports in his program. Let's do a "Expose Lou" campaign. I would love to spend any free time I have on this noble cause.



    more...


    world of warcraft logo generator. *WoW Item Creator* (THE ONLY
  • *WoW Item Creator* (THE ONLY



  • Robert Kumar
    03-29 12:19 PM
    Why you care and debate about PD movement. Please tell your PD.

    MC

    Lets treat good news for EB2 as good news for EB3 also.
    If not today, some of us EB3 folks may want to port. So it will help more people to port and also to compensate to some extent the #s coming into EB2 pool from EB3.
    Overall its a good news, and looks to be possible we see this on Murthy site also. Lets be happy.





    hot of warcraft logo alliance, world of warcraft logo generator. SimWebSol Logo Generator is
  • SimWebSol Logo Generator is



  • mariusp
    06-29 06:32 PM
    From Immigration-law.com


    06/29/2007: Time to Keep Emotion Under Control

    * The news of potential revision of the July Visa Bulletin is understandably taken very hard by everyone including this reporter. After spending sleepless evenings and weekends, this reporter feels like being hit by lightening rod from sky. But people should keep their emotion under control for a number of reasons: First, the AILA reports that they are working hard to stop the State Department from doing this. No one knows how much it will work, but no one knows whether they will change their mind either. Just calm down. Secondly, even if it is released, we have no idea which categories and how much there will be a retrogression. Some categories may turn out to be not too bad. We will just have to wait and see. Thirdly, the AILF is seeking a legal remedy should this rumor indeed materialize. This lawsuit threat may or may not affect the State Department one way or another. We are all educated people and should have received a proper training to maintain a decent composure and not to lose morality and reveal weakness of the personality. Losing one or two days will not induce the sky failling down. Availability of July 485 filing is at this juncture depends on two factors: One is whether the July Bulletin will indeed be revised and the numbers will be retrogressed. The other is whether the USCIS and the visa posts around the world will be able to adjudicate all the backlog I-485 or immigrant visa applications in a very short period of time. Until the Visa Bulletin revision news popped up, the only factor that would control the issue of how soon one should send in their I-485 applications was the speed of USCIS backlog 485 application adjudications during the next two weeks or beyond. Now, quite unexpectedly, our July 485 filing opportunities have been further mystified by not one but two yet-to-be-known factors - Visa Bulletin Revision and USCIS Backlog I-485 Processing Speed. As we reported earlier, we started receiving increasing number of backlog I-485 application approvals in the mail, but we do not know how fast it is undertaken by the USCIS at this time.
    * All of us have consumed ourselves for a couple of weeks this month by the CIR. The emotional distress have been futher exacerbated by the I-140 pps suspension decision. By now, we come close to the level of being exhausted. We should go home, take a deep breath, and enjoy family. Shutting this website will not give a peace to the wanderers. Have a nice weekend.



    more...


    house 3D Logo Generator, world of warcraft logo generator. Read doesntillustrated logo
  • Read doesntillustrated logo



  • optimystic
    03-26 02:57 PM
    I dont know of any link to a particular publication, but I thought it was a common knowledge that the whole point of labor certification process, is for the DOL to monitor that a potential US worker (I thought it meant US Citizen but may be not), is not being displaced by a foreign worker. To be clear here though, the DOL does not prevent an employer from going ahead and sponsoring an H1B and hiring a foreign employee. But DOL is legally directed to reject such labor applications.

    Though this is applicable only for H1B hiring and subsequent filing of GC process for such an employee, I am wondering whether there is any loophole in DOL's directives that might provide a cover for employers to enquire whether a propective employee is US Citizens are not.... Especailly in the PERM process don't they have to do active recruiting efforts and gather statiscis that they tried to hire US citizens ..?? How can an employer gather statistics if they didn't ask for work authorization related details....?

    May be due to possible loopholes in such laws...they are able to take it a step further and enquiring about the kind of work authorization a candidate possesses!


    One can argue that an EAD guy has crossed such DOL directed verifications and legally aquired work permit. But a 'once approved 140' is not a gaurantee...right....it can get an RFE and rejected...Mostly for Employers ability to pay, but isn't it also for malpractice during PERM recruiting efforts...?

    My point being, an EAD guy is not 100% cleared of the potential fact that he could be displacing an US citizen. And that puts him under the purview of possible screening by an employer (trying or facading to trying to stick to DOL rules) and being compared to an available US citizen with equal qualifications....does it not? And by virtue of that, gives the employer to ask if a candidate is EAD or not...

    May be the policy of 'innocent until proven guilty' applies here and a work permit of an EAD guy to be treated legally as such and be not doubted. But I am digressing....





    tattoo Beautiful S.P.Q.R. logo by world of warcraft logo generator. The Flogos machine consists of a helium and compressed air bubble generator
  • The Flogos machine consists of a helium and compressed air bubble generator



  • iv_only_hope
    01-14 09:40 PM
    EB3 ROW is also affected greatly. I am sure they would also be involved in this.



    more...


    pictures WoW-Resource world of warcraft logo generator. with a world lookmay Wow,
  • with a world lookmay Wow,



  • drona
    07-09 08:07 PM
    Thank you for your efforts nixstor. Wish I could go but I'm in California. Please take pictures for us!





    dresses SimWebSol Logo Generator is world of warcraft logo generator. world of warcraft
  • world of warcraft



  • mallu
    09-14 10:25 PM
    http://boards.immigration.com/showpost.php?p=1781566&postcount=6128



    more...


    makeup Generator worldofoutlandworld world of warcraft logo generator. 3D Logo Generator,
  • 3D Logo Generator,



  • snathan
    08-27 03:58 PM
    I just talked to them. Rep said they can not match vonage offer.... I am already paying teleblend around $16 per month. I see no reason why I should not pay $9 more to Vonage in order to get Unlimited India Calling plan. (As I also spend atlest $20 - 25 on reliance india call additonally.)

    any other person there who talked to teleblend?

    Final price for vonage would be $33.





    girlfriend The Flogos machine consists of a helium and compressed air bubble generator world of warcraft logo generator. Can Obama rid the world of
  • Can Obama rid the world of



  • kvranand
    09-10 04:08 PM
    Here is my turn!:)

    I got my I-485 approved one hour ago. I got text messages for me and my family and the USCIS online status changed to CPO.

    Opened SR on 09/03. No response yet.
    Took Infopass on 09/08 to track my application. Infopass helped me to know that my application was moved to Examination unit on 08/27 and on the way to IO's desk.

    PD: 27th April '06
    Service Center: NSC

    Thanks to IV and all other folks in the forum for the valuble information.

    I am sure everyone before PD 8th May '06 will get GC's before end of the month.

    kvranand





    hairstyles *WoW Item Creator* (THE ONLY world of warcraft logo generator. WOW we must be thinking
  • WOW we must be thinking



  • leoindiano
    10-22 10:07 PM
    my case assigned to IO on sept 17th. still waiting.

    Got biometric code 3 notices on 23rd. got it done on 29th. RD august 3rd. ND Oct 11th.

    Senator, infopass, lawyer follow up got the file assigned to IO.

    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink





    sparky_jones
    10-06 01:29 PM
    Being stuck in the EB3 conundrum, I usually find it hard to bring myself around to feeling good about the turn of fortune for folks in other categories. But I have to say that you completely deserve the turn of the GC fortune. Your helpful and positive attitude is very inspiring. Good luck for the future, and wish your family the best of health.

    There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.

    Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....

    In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....

    Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.

    I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....

    I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............


    Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...

    SoP





    GCKaIntezar
    05-25 08:27 AM
    Can somebody please answer my question?? does anybody have experience filing the I-485 themselves instead of using a lawyer???

    also, what is advance parole?? and why it is needed?? Thanks


    I think you should be able to file the 485 yourself. The form is simple. If you can get a lawyer to do it and get all the appropriate 140 approval docs- the better, but I don't foresee any issues "doing-it-yourself".

    Advace Parole is a travel document that lets you return back into the US without a H1B stamp on your passport. The AP has to be renewed every year along with the EAD (employment authorization doc) card.

    Hope this answers your question. -- Now lets go back to sending faxes and calling senators.



    Updates Via E-Mail